This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Oh my god, its him.

Look at dat boi. He lookin fiiiiiine.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Also btw, your commands don't work now

Ah yes, Sonic.exe... You're giving me a lot of nostalgia.
I used to watch a ton of Sonic.exe videos as a kid, specially the one with the "Insanity" vocaloid song... A very very edgy song.
Now I get to play as him in SRB2.
Thank you for the mod!

Last edited:
One suggestion I have for the mod is to replace the greyscale sonic with exe. It could look cooler for the race act. plus sonic racing a grayscale version of himself looks weird. Although I guess I could say the same for grayscale metal and fang.

One suggestion I have for the mod is to replace the greyscale sonic with exe. It could look cooler for the race act. plus sonic racing a grayscale version of himself looks weird. Although I guess I could say the same for grayscale metal and fang.

Then who would replace Fleetway Sonic in Black Core 2?

so, I'd like to report the various bugs that I (and others) have found:
1. very often Exetior does not throw the knives, ending up just swooshing as if it had none
2. The Soul shop doesn't work often: sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't

and now, secondary problems that I would like to see improved:
1. make the jump thok upgrade much more effective and stronger, as it doesn't seem to show real difference with or without the upgrade
2. when you get super, I would like the insanity bar to be turned off completely, so it won't cause interference anymore
3. make the speed cap of the character much more effective, so as to become fast without using spindash or springs (a bit like Metal Sonic's boost mode)

FINALLY, ABOUT TIME EXE ACTUALLY BECOMES SOMETHING GOOD.
But in all reality, I absolutely love this character.
I mean I know I hate exe.
But this actually is something that stands out rather than the same boring ass creepypasta that's literally repetitive.
You did a great job, Hoping to see characters from you in the future.

v4.1.2b

- Fixed a huge glaring issue in not being able to use the shop at all

sorry for the wait for this bug fix lol

v4.1.3:

- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed Sonic.EXE taking way too many hits in Battlemod
- Fixed Sonic.EXE looking at an enemy if targetted even if too far away
- Added command "exe_mustkill" to remove the need to having to kill 1/3 of the enemies
- Added new gametype "Survival"
* Run away from Sonic.EXE
* If you get caught (only by touching) you become one of his servants
* There's a radar in the top right corner
* Sonic.EXE can turn invisible by pressing custom 1
* You can't see him in the radar if he's invisible unless if he's really close to you

I haven't played the survival mode yet, but if it doesn't have this, if EXE is really close to you, can you add the drowning music and speed it up the closer he gets?

I haven't played the survival mode yet, but if it doesn't have this, if EXE is really close to you, can you add the drowning music and speed it up the closer he gets?

I don't think that's gonna really work well because he could always back off or never just touch you and keep messing around

v4.1.3a:

- Made Greenflower have a global colormap that makes the levels mesh better with the sky
- Added a radar tool for Co-op for ease of play (300 souls, permanent)

This is a big update
- Changed Exe Survival's colors to be more reddish
- Exe in Survival now has a new ability: Mindbreaker
* Press Custom 2 to make everyone in a state that makes them really slow and unable to jump, they must mash out of it to break free.
- Removed IT being visible in Exe Survival
- Fixed multiple bugs about Why
- Victims can now see IT further in the radar if they're invisible
- Animation speed is fixed but that means caught people aren't semi invisible anymore
- Fixed multiple console errors that happen when joining a match round
- Made it so the invisibility hud is not active when the hide timer goes off
- New gametype: EXE Terrorism
* Sonic.EXE is disguised as an innocent, he will kill everyone. As a detective you must find him out and kill him, and as an innocent to stay alive.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back