Ova Sonic

[Open Assets] Ova Sonic v2.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
no, my problem is with placing the peelout
whenever i draw the peelout with sonic, the peelout always looks too close or sonic looks too weird
Maybe look at some source material to get a better idea?
It's usually placed (the intersections of the peelout) on or near the back of his body.

Like this:

1693394142980.png

Last edited:
eh?
IMG_20230830_113447_353.jpg

sorry for the horrendous amount of erase marks, i turn into a perfectionist when drawing sonic idk why

You draw a great sonic! I it looks like you did the American sonic’s Mohawk a bit lol

I’ll prolly show you mine if I get to!
tbh i kinda think the old one is a disgrace now 💀
that's just how i treat my drawings, i consider them all failures untill a good one comes out
dramahog.png

You draw a great sonic! I it looks like you did the American sonic’s Mohawk a bit lol

I’ll prolly show you mine if I get to!
Staying true to my word, here's mine! Oh yeah uhhhhh tails is here I guess:
1693770584362.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Kinda scruffy but it was a sketch

Last edited:
Last edited:
wip.gif

Studied the design a bit to have enough of an understanding on how to properly draw in the ova style (instead of just tracing frames.) Possibly a version 3 coming with a resprite and minor moveset changes.

Last edited:
View attachment 100745

Studied the design a bit to have enough of an understanding on how to properly draw in the ova style (instead of just tracing frames.) Possibly a version 3 coming with a resprite and minor moveset changes.
Hey, those are pretty good. Keep it up!

View attachment 100745

View attachment 100745

holy shit bro is cooking with based ingredients

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back