Ova Sonic

[Open Assets] Ova Sonic v2.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
there is a little problem with super spin physics, basiclly after using the ability, if you hit a wall or any obstacles you be stop, but if you get out of the obstacle the speed will be the same as you were going, sorry if this isn't clear, i when i'l know how to record i'l send a gif to show.

she got 3d models
srb20002.gif
name is GRIM 3D models go find yourself

I'm gonna be real I do not know why people got talking for a grammar error :worry:

im 100% that was suppose to say "he" and not "she" but the person who made the message never edited it. any version of sonic has always officially been portrayed as a male and will stay that way (most likely) so I'm not even sure why this was questioned? ova sonic is a guy and that is how it is.

I'm gonna be real I do not know why people got talking for a grammar error :worry:

im 100% that was suppose to say "he" and not "she" but the person who made the message never edited it. any version of sonic has always officially been portrayed as a male and will stay that way (most likely) so I'm not even sure why this was questioned? ova sonic is a guy and that is how it is.
ik, I just thought it was funny

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back