Yfyfyfyfyfy, you still can lol. The voting subforum has been opened to the public since yesterday.

Yfyfyfyfyfy, you still can lol. The voting subforum has been opened to the public since yesterday.

What he means is the ability to view the votes... which, on my end, hasn't been opened yet. It's still private.

Sorry?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Скриншот 09-01-2021 032026.jpg
    Скриншот 09-01-2021 032026.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 879
This was my first time ever voting in an OLDC. I hope I was able to give some good feedback!
Overall I think the levels that were submitted (I only played the Singleplayer ones) were good all in all, despite the criticism I gave to a few.
Good job to everyone involved! Here's hoping it's uphill from here!

Last time they were open and everyone could read the votes
there was a last time?
All I can see are my vote posts and no one elses. Are they only visible if you had a level in the contest? (mine got moved to the next one.)

there was a last time?
All I can see are my vote posts and no one elses. Are they only visible if you had a level in the contest? (mine got moved to the next one.)

After the announcement of votes in the Autumn Contest, all votes were available for viewing to all users. Now it is not so and I find it strange. Perhaps this is due to the fact that other people are running the contest. Not the ones who were holding the past.

This same problem happened last time - for some reason, Contest Winners get permission to view the votes even when other people don't. I can see the votes right now, unless I log out of my account.

This same problem happened last time - for some reason, Contest Winners get permission to view the votes even when other people don't. I can see the votes right now, unless I log out of my account.

No, everyone could see it. At least me too. I personally looked at each page. Every voice.
Well, we are waiting for someone from the moderation to resolve this issue.

This does not mean that I was the winner, although I did not even participate in it?

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I just watched the video from Kwiin carefully. Can you see the Archived Contest Submissions? This is strange.

Weird, I didn't have acces to the votes subpage either, despite being a contest winner. WEll, 4th place, but still. I can only see my own votes.

Either way, congrats Kwiin, nice job.
Really helped this level had a more varied color palette then the Mettalic madness one.

I'm surprised I ended so high. Oh well, I suppose just being entertaining helps overcome the limits in technical abilities. Story of my internet career.

Yeah, sorry Wasifboomz. It was a stiff competition. Nobody deserved lost place. You did put a lot of thought into unique set pieces and puzzles I haven't seen before.

I will look into this permissions issue shortly.

In the meantime, why not read about changes coming to the next OLDC?

EDIT: All registered users should be able to see Contest Voting now. Please contact me if there are any other technical problems.

Last edited:
I can see the voting threads now. Thank you.

It will be interesting to see how switching to a two times a year schedule will affect submissions. Will we get more levels? Will we get more quality levels? Will I procrastinate for the next six months? Yes. Yes I will.

Ah neat, cool video's.
Always good to get more insight and tips.
Man, I really didn't know about that horse Star Trek easter egg.

Hey, random question. I've been upgrading my level a bit to aply new techniques I learned (yay, finally know how sprites work)
Can I post it in the levels forum? Because I don't think anyone checks the OLDC pages anymore for updates.

I don't see anyone else uploading their OLDC contest levels seperate and it didn't happen last time either, so now I'm wondering about the rules.

Ah neat, cool video's.
Always good to get more insight and tips.
Man, I really didn't know about that horse Star Trek easter egg.

Hey, random question. I've been upgrading my level a bit to aply new techniques I learned (yay, finally know how sprites work)
Can I post it in the levels forum? Because I don't think anyone checks the OLDC pages anymore for updates.

I don't see anyone else uploading their OLDC contest levels seperate and it didn't happen last time either, so now I'm wondering about the rules.

You can publish your level(s)! Here are the first and second examples.

You can post updates to your OLDC levels in submissions. You just can't do the reverse, submitting a level in the normal subforum, and then submitting it to the OLDC.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back