This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Hi, im the guy that left a long message more than a year ago. I said id check back here, and better late and never i guess. Ive been meaning to complete a playthrough with her forever but i couldnt for a long time for "personal reasons". But i finally did and man this character is great.
Before anything else, thank you so much for the video you did on the eggman castle boss! It was super helpful and i can do it quite consistently now because of it. I still do think he should be made a bit easier since its so early on (metal and the vanilla final boss are also hard but understandably so). But i got to say, this might be one of the best characters to try and master, i was learning and optimizing things in every level, it never let up. For anyone struggling with her, id recommend trying to speedrun the early levels. becoming more comfortable with her is crucial for bosses not being a slog.
Also i had no idea that the extra final boss existed. i wondered how the plot would conclude and it did not disappoint. i dont even use this word normally but it was freaking epic dude, it really feels like a boss designed for her, i just wished it was longer. I even think the story is compelling, it threw for a loop at the end and its easy to follow along (tho a bit back loaded, starchaser could have alluded to why he wanted to go to the stars a bit sooner i think).
Kinda mad at myself for not giving this addon a try before because it genuinely is one of the best i played (i even tried the challenge levels and azure palace is surprisingly relaxing, thats a first).

I really wish there was a video showing off Nasya's cutscenes cause while I like her for how different she plays...I don't think she's for me at all

If there was an award for longest character mod without update, it would be this one, and I doubt that it will be updated to work with the next rendition of srb2.

If there was an award for longest character mod without update, it would be this one, and I doubt that it will be updated to work with the next rendition of srb2.
That's frankly unnecessary. Mods don't need updates if there's nothing outright broken with them, they can be left just fine as is. There's no reason to update just to stay relevant, and I see no reason to doubt the the future of compatibility updates if SRB2 updates ever do cause issues. If you really wanna see old untouched mods, just take a look at the pre-2.0 stuff. Nasya's a good character in a good place, I don't get what's worth complaining about that.

That's frankly unnecessary. Mods don't need updates if there's nothing outright broken with them, they can be left just fine as is. There's no reason to update just to stay relevant, and I see no reason to doubt the future of compatibility updates if SRB2 updates ever do cause issues. If you really wanna see old untouched mods, just take a look at the pre-2.0 stuff. Nasya's a good character in a good place, I don't get what's worth complaining about that.
I'm not complaining, the character is literally the last one to show up on the default search settings, at the time of this response, Nasya shares page fifteen of the characters addon page with ssnmetal sonic, Mecha sonic revamp, ssnmighty, Calli hedgie, runball, and sonic.exe, this isn't me going "boohoo, a mod hasn't updated since forever", I'm just stating what you can see for yourself, not unwanted snarky remarks.
ok? ok.

I'm not complaining, the character is literally the last one to show up on the default search settings, at the time of this response, Nasya shares page fifteen of the characters addon page with ssnmetal sonic, Mecha sonic revamp, ssnmighty, Calli hedgie, runball, and sonic.exe, this isn't me going "boohoo, a mod hasn't updated since forever", I'm just stating what you can see for yourself, not unwanted snarky remarks.
ok? ok.
you're lack of self awareness is astonishing

Your one to talk.
Post automatically merged:

It may not be true, and it may not be how you see it, but I see it as this mod has been abandoned, I don't know why I made the first comment, maybe I was hoping It would be revived, maybe I was just saying what I was seeing.
No shit I lack self-awareness, I have adhd, and I had it as far back as I can remember, I was told by every Docter I had, sure, you can call me unaware, or say my thoughts are unnecessary, but for once, I'm sticking to my beliefs, this mod is dead, it lacks a pulse, and its funeral had been almost a year ago, maybe it already has a year, I made that comment knowing that no one would respond, no one ever does...
...and yet the one comment I cut short to avoid this outcome didn't do shit, so I'll just give the whole version.

If there was an award for longest character mod without update, it would be this one, and I doubt that it will be updated to work with the next rendition of srb2, but seriously, please update the mod as 2.2.11 really fucked up various mods like Junio and I don't want that to happen to this one, but if it doesn't, that's ok, I'm not complaining, it's your mod, not mine, and if it truly is dead, then I'll keep using it whenever I can, this mod may not be my cup of tea, but it still has a place in my heart.

I can't stay mad, seriously, I just can't, I don't know why but I can't, So I won't, the mod creator moved on and is doing other things, like creating and maintaining other mods, having a social life, and just living a better life in general, Princess Plushima, if you're reading this, you don't have to update this mod if you don't want to, I don't control you, I don't control anything.

I don't have anything left to say, nothing to add to the discussion, so I'll leave it here, this mod was an unique take on gameplay, and I wish more people knew about it.

Last edited:
A mod not being updated doesn't mean it's dead. I could just mean it's finished

Mods are not live service games

A mod not being updated doesn't mean it's dead. I could just mean it's finished
I posted the first thing because I thought it was neat how this is the least maintained character mod on the site.
shifting seasons zone is the least maintained level mod
simple key system is both the least maintained asset and the least maintained Srb2 mod in general (not counting Srb2k)
Am I calling these mods outdated, NO, I'm just saying what I think is genuinely interesting, I think that how this mod still works despite running its course is poetic. It might sound cheesy, but I do believe it.

I posted the first thing because I thought it was neat how this is the least maintained character mod on the site.
shifting seasons zone is the least maintained level mod
simple key system is both the least maintained asset and the least maintained Srb2 mod in general (not counting Srb2k)
Am I calling these mods outdated, NO, I'm just saying what I think is genuinely interesting, I think that how this mod still works despite running its course is poetic. It might sound cheesy, but I do believe it.
What exactly is it you expect to be "maintained" if it's still working? If you think a mod that has continued to work has "run it's course", I believe that to be a fundamental misunderstanding on your view of these things. As mentioned earlier, these are not live service games, they can just be finished. For mods to be "dead", I would attribute more to incompatibility than mere inactivity. Until an update actually affects it, any assumptions made now are premature. As of yet, there is absolutely no reason to cast doubt on whether or not it will be maintained in the future, because there has been nothing to maintain all this time. It works, as most mods do. I don't think that's really surprising.

What exactly is it you expect to be "maintained" if it's still working? If you think a mod that has continued to work has "run it's course", I believe that to be a fundamental misunderstanding on your view of these things. As mentioned earlier, these are not live service games, they can just be finished. For mods to be "dead", I would attribute more to incompatibility than mere inactivity. Until an update actually affects it, any assumptions made now are premature. As of yet, there is absolutely no reason to cast doubt on whether or not it will be maintained in the future, because there has been nothing to maintain all this time. It works, as most mods do. I don't think that's really surprising.
I Never Said They Were Live Service Games, I NEVER Said That, If you want an example of a poorly maintained Mod, then take no further look than Junio Sonic, who's main ability no longer works in 3rd person, and floods the command console with warning whenever the ability is used, these Bugs were brought up in Junio's character forum, but the creator said they weren't going to work on it anymore, Leaving Junio as a sad hallow husk of what he used to be...
THESE ARENT A LIVE SERVICE, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM "hey look, this mod is self-sustaining" to "WAHH! THE PURPLE CAT MOD DIDNT GET AN UPDATE AND NOW IM GOING TO CRY BECAUSE IM SAD AND DUMB!"
I see mods more like games in their own right, most if not all mods give a unique experience, sometimes they blend with one another, but they can still stand out and shine, NOT A LIVE SERVICE GAME.
and now "maintained"/"unmaintained"...
I couldn't think of a word that properly described what I was talking about, but its use here is and I quote "maintained: to function properly due to a supervisor correcting any and all errors. unmaintained: to function properly while under the lack of a supervisor to correct and fix any Erros that may occur."
Look, I'm Done, I'm Not Responding to this forum, Don't Quote this, I won't respond to this, Leave me Alone, Leave Me ALONE! WHY DO YOU GUYS JUMP AT ME FOR JUST TRYING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, THIS ENDS HERE, NO, MORE, RESPONDING!! NO MORE OF THIS SHIT, OK? ok...

Last edited:
Hi, everyone 👋 I've been playing this game on and off since 2020, but I've always been a fan of Nasya, even though I've never managed to master her controls quite right. I was wondering if someone around here with more experience playing this character could offer some tips. More specifically, I'm looking for recommendations on good maps for movement training with Nasya. Thanks in advance!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back