Okay then, what about Adventure Sonic without Rush settings?

( Random V6 GIF. )

Modern Sonic Stuck.gif

I just want to express how much I appreciate the hard work and dedication going into this project. Literally Sonic Rush was my first ever Sonic game and seeing so many (whats the word...) little bits and pieces, going into it kinda brings a tear to my eye. I'm big on nostalgia but just seeing how much the creators has put into it just proves how much it'll be worth the wait until its 100% completed. Sure the wait can be unbearable since we see so many amazing things come out of this project from spritework to new controls and abilities. Truly seeing these GIFs has made my day worthwhile so thanks again really! Can't wait to try it out for myself lol

There is a lot of difference here, obviously in speed, if we compare Rush-sonic(sa-sonic) with modern Sonic V5, these 2 have the same boost speed, But we could say that Rush Sonic wins thanks to his speed recovery through tricks, now with V6 it is different since with the ring speed system Modern Sonic takes the lead, Adding that it also has speed recovery Through the humming top
Guys, who do you think is faster? Adventure Sonic with Rush settings or Modern Sonic V6?

man i cant wait to go glitch hunting when v6 comes out
I Hope they keep this glitch in

Last edited:
I Hope they keep this glitch in
They won't because the last version has to be GOOD.
Also did you repost this?

Would that makes the mod any worse? I Say it's even better !
It only depends on the creators of v6. You can't expect a mod to be GOOD or BAD. Because it takes time for people to create things, which can become true (but again, depends on people's work for this version). They have lives, we have lives, and everyone does in reality. And that's the whole point.

It only depends on the creators of v6. You can't expect a mod to be GOOD or BAD. Because it takes time for people to create things, which can become true (but again, depends on people's work for this version). They have lives, we have lives, and everyone does in reality. And that's the whole point.
I mostly agree with you , but i've gotta say that the mod's appreciation isn't tied to it releasing but the proof(s) we have, wich in most cases would be when it releases.

Also nobody talked about the mod being good or bad, it was just said the devs wanted to have 0 issues with the mod to not have to update it and have it be the last update.

I mostly agree with you , but i've gotta say that the mod's appreciation isn't tied to it releasing but the proof(s) we have, wich in most cases would be when it releases.
It's only because he's showcasing most of the footage from Twitter, Discord, or a different social media. And I meant nx77. Because he's the one who finds most of these. All though, this isn't allowed, but he probably asked permission to upload most of the footage he's leaking on the message board.
Also nobody talked about the mod being good or bad, it was just said the devs wanted to have 0 issues with the mod to not have to update it and have it be the last update.
In most cases, yes. While I did forget about them not having to update it and have it be the last update, v6 is quite literally the last version for this addon it self. It would mean that the version will only get a few minor fixes. Some mods don't do that and let them be outdated to not play on the latest version.

EDIT: And I meant SRB2's future versions, like say for example. v2.2.14 comes out, some mods are left to dust because their creators are gone from the srb2 community or quit that "said" mod.

Last edited:
It's only because he's showcasing most of the footage from Twitter, Discord, or a different social media. And I meant nx77. Because he's the one who finds most of these. All though, this isn't allowed, but he probably asked permission to upload most of the footage he's leaking on the message board.

In most cases, yes. While I did forget about them not having to update it and have it be the last update, v6 is quite literally the last version for this addon it self. It would mean that the version will only get a few minor fixes. Some mods don't do that and let them be outdated to not play on the latest version.

EDIT: And I meant SRB2's future versions, like say for example. v2.2.14 comes out, some mods are left to dust because their creators are gone from the srb2 community or quit that "said" mod.
Nx77 before I don't think he had permission to publish/leak that footage, but (if I remember correctly) blueblur had said that it wasn't anything bad And that he could keep those videos there on that YT channel. Btw, i agree with you with most of the things you said, anyway let's change the topic before we get off the topic of the thread

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back