womp womp motdspork has a life get over it

Genuinely though, maybe the sprites are nearly finished, but the code? Not so much, 2.2.11 interpolation support isn't implemented and there's new adjustments still being made. For example, some moves are getting reworked to support 2.2.12's new pw_strong function, which essentially means certain moves (ala boost and stomp) can have complex interactions with the environment.
Oh nice. Thanks for letting us know kel.

When I’ve been trying to play the mod lately, some abilities haven’t been working. I cannot use homing attack, boost, slide, or stomp. From what I’ve tested, I can use wall cling and jump, light speed dash, double jump, and tricks. Is there something I need to do to fix this? My friends have been able to play the mod perfectly fine, out of my friend group it is just me that can’t get it to work.

When I’ve been trying to play the mod lately, some abilities haven’t been working. I cannot use homing attack, boost, slide, or stomp. From what I’ve tested, I can use wall cling and jump, light speed dash, double jump, and tricks. Is there something I need to do to fix this? My friends have been able to play the mod perfectly fine, out of my friend group it is just me that can’t get it to work.
v5.12 was built all the way back in pre-UDMF days of 2.2 (known as 2.2 Legacy), it might be an error regarding all the changes. Best to wait for v6, as after all (if you've kept up on Twitter and Twitch), it's almost here.

v5.12 was built all the way back in pre-UDMF days of 2.2 (known as 2.2 Legacy), it might be an error regarding all the changes. Best to wait for v6, as after all (if you've kept up on Twitter and Twitch), it's almost here.
Mod really isn't ready despite the contrary, many important features for it to work in 2.2.11 (and 2.2.12/13) are still in extremely early states.

I'm having an issue now that whenever I load in the hud is gone, homing attack doesn't work, my rush glow color isn't saved, and neither stomp nor boost work unless I do their commands but once i return to title screen it reverts back to its defective state. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1547).png
    Screenshot (1547).png
    431.2 KB · Views: 84
So I'm a big fan of your mod because it was the first sonic robo blast 2 mod that I downloaded but I noticed something in this new update every time I jump with the modern sonic he ends up coming out of the jump ball and that makes me it's quite annoying then I was wondering if you could fix this?

So I'm a big fan of your mod because it was the first sonic robo blast 2 mod that I downloaded but I noticed something in this new update every time I jump with the modern sonic he ends up coming out of the jump ball and that makes me it's quite annoying then I was wondering if you could fix this?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's just how the mod is made

v5 does not support 2.2.11, since it uses old rendering methods before interpolated framerates were added, v6 will fix these issues and add a slew of new features.

v6 is a currently indevelopment update that is currently planned to be released within 2023, with no precise date.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back