I think I just drove myself into some unspeakable horror for no reason. i was led to believe that the update was cancelled XD. So I poked around only to find out that all the progress updates WERE HERE IN THE DISCCUSSION. Literally just me laughing at how stupid I can be sometimes. Judging by how the trailer was released I went months thinking that it was just cancelled good to see that its not and Im excited to play it when it releases. JUST MAKE SURE TO TAKE YOUR TIME!!
Post automatically merged:

And just by looking at the sprite work enough gives me motivation to continue with art. If its alright with you guys if I could use some of the sprite work as references? Btw Im doing hand drawn because I suck at pixel art.

Last edited:
i dont know why, but when i play as modern sonic his Hud dont show up and his abilities do not work. I tried updating to the lastest version of srb2 and nothing happend. I also tried looking online to see if people were having the same problem and they did (but that was from 3 years ago from what i seen.)

Is there a way to fix this?

srb20000.png

i dont know why, but when i play as modern sonic his Hud dont show up and his abilities do not work. I tried updating to the lastest version of srb2 and nothing happend. I also tried looking online to see if people were having the same problem and they did (but that was from 3 years ago from what i seen.)

View attachment 104040
Do you have another mod enabled?

View attachment 104040
This is a day-one issue with the I/O of v5, go into the luafiles folder of your SRB2 directory and delete every .dat file with the prefix "ms" on it. You then can load the addon again and fix the issue, said issue is fixed like so many others in v6.

v5 (and all it's patches) are only stable on versions 2.2.10 to 2.2.6, any version above 2.2.10 is unstable and not supported. The mod still is fully functional but has issues like effects desyncing from the interpolation (which is seen as jittering) and is more prone to bugs than stable verisons. v6 will drop any support for any verison that 2.2.11 or lower, and be 2.2.12 and .13 supported only.

This is a day-one issue with the I/O of v5, go into the luafiles folder of your SRB2 directory and delete every .dat file with the prefix "ms" on it. You then can load the addon again and fix the issue, said issue is fixed like so many others in v6.

v5 (and all it's patches) are only stable on versions 2.2.10 to 2.2.6, any version above 2.2.10 is unstable and not supported. The mod still is fully functional but has issues like effects desyncing from the interpolation (which is seen as jittering) and is more prone to bugs than stable verisons. v6 will drop any support for any verison that 2.2.11 or lower, and be 2.2.12 and .13 supported only.
So basically, how the chaotix mod functions. I remember I played it on 2.2.9 and some of the characters broke completely, Mostly Mighty so I get it and I'm sure most of us don't mind! Take all time you need with V6. Can't wait to play it! (I can but yk what I mean)

it worked, thank you.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back