Sonic Rush, Rush Adventure, Colors DS, todas as versões Unleashed da "velha geração" (como um "boost" inicial).
Posso estar esquecendo alguns, mas considerarei a série Advance como parte da era da aventura
Dont forget sonic rivals and rivals 2

Ability ideas:
  • Jump Dash (Forward Key twice in midair) (adapted from Sonic Advance)
  • Cartwheels & Side Stepping
  • Foot Sweep
  • Command to change Sonic's voice actors

Ability ideas:
  • Jump Dash (Forward Key twice in midair) (adapted from Sonic Advance)
  • Cartwheels & Side Stepping
  • Foot Sweep
  • Command to change Sonic's voice actors

Ability ideas:

None because he already has enough abilities and he doesn't need more

And you know this guy barely read the thread when they suggest a feature already in the mod

Last edited:
Since when does modern sonic has spindash? (Sonic lost world doesnt count)
oh and Sonic 4
Post automatically merged:

Sonic in the Sonicverse
srb20002.png
Adventure Sonic

Last edited:
small request but could you make it so that when mystic super the colors hudstyle displays the mystic emerald instead of nothing inside the wisp circle thing

And if the reason behind asking this because "But what if there are situations when you run out of boost and need it to get up a slope" or whatever, need I remind em of this:

*While crouching or refraining to boost for 5+ seconds, Sonic will start to gain Boost Energy back. This is especially useful for levels that don't have too many rings or enemies to help replenish the Boost Energy normally.

But what about the incredibly rare and specific situation where you need to have speed, AND be in a rolling state?
I mean more than just sliding from a standstill by crouching and pressing a direction, but there's not enough space to boost, then quickly slide.

...I'm more joking than serious by far.

EVERYBODY JUST STOP ASKING FOR A SPINDASH
HE WON'T GET A SPINDASH BECAUSE HE DOESN'T NEED IT, AND BECAUSE THE DEVS ARE TRYING TO RECREATE MODERN SONIC NOT ADVENTURE SONIC.

EVERYBODY JUST STOP ASKING FOR A SPINDASH
HE WON'T GET A SPINDASH BECAUSE HE DOESN'T NEED IT, AND BECAUSE THE DEVS ARE TRYING TO RECREATE MODERN SONIC NOT ADVENTURE SONIC.
Well they **could** make an optional spindash considering sonic rush exists
Post automatically merged:

But it's really not necessary

I'd prefer the Air Dash over the Double Jump but im biased because I like Sonic Unleashed
and Sonic Generations but mainly Sonic Unleashed

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 0, Guests: 9)

Back