v6 Progress has started once again! (blue hedgehogs get real after 4 months!)
Roach is back from his long break on major sprite work, so you know what that means!

Base Sonic is done, with every sprite done with the extra bit of polish.
I legitmately mean everything, don't question it....

Super Sonic has currently started being in the works (or basically just headswaps with some extra steps)
- Most basic animations are done, with some misc. ones in the bunch (idle, walking, running, boosting, and stomping)
- More complex animations like grinding, drifting, and springing are currently untouched
- Tricks and secret goodies are obviously untouched because those always get saved for last

2.2.11 turned many visual effects into eyesores, so progress for making the compatible with the interpolation is (likely) underway. While the mod isn't very likely to come out soon by any means, it's likely to be finished with an reasonably unknown amount of time. To keep yourself from going insane during the wait, you can watch spriting progress at MotorRoach's twitch (typically) on some Saturdays!
That's a bit of good progress, can't belive Roach has returned after his long break on major spritework. Hopefully when it's done, it will be Hype Train (If it's done, since it ain't done right now.)

EDIT: I also thought that MotdSpork was an actual SRB2 Member, or a Alt Account for MotorRoach.

Last edited:
Roach is back from his long break on major sprite work, so you know what that means!

Super Sonic has currently started being in the works (or basically just headswaps with some extra steps)
- Most basic animations are done, with some misc. ones in the bunch (idle, walking, running, boosting, and stomping)
- More complex animations like grinding, drifting, and springing are currently untouched
- Tricks and secret goodies are obviously untouched because those always get saved for last

2.2.11 turned many visual effects into eyesores, so progress for making the compatible with the interpolation is (likely) underway. While the mod isn't very likely to come out soon by any means, it's likely to be finished with an reasonably unknown amount of time. To keep yourself from going insane during the wait, you can watch spriting progress at MotorRoach's twitch (typically) on some Saturdays!
im screaming rn :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I made an account just to say how hyped I am. Also question will there still be support xmomentum? Whenever I load up modern I always pair I with the momentum mod.

I Feel Like V6 Is Going To Release In August I'm Just Asking
"Yeah lets crunch a release date and leave 10+ things unfinished because kids want their free unpaid mod right this instant"
I made an account just to say how hyped I am. Also question will there still be support xmomentum? Whenever I load up modern I always pair I with the momentum mod.
Modern Sonic v6 comes with "enhanced" physics to be simple, plus I don't think you need Xmomentum considering you can launch yourself at Mach 1.8 if you feel like it (with precise control too). He has basic support but it's not recommended due to physics and behavior conflicts, so I'd suggest not trying to mash the two together upon release.

Here's an example of v6 physics in gameplay (that's not reflective of the final release) from one of my friends.

Last edited:
"Yeah lets crunch a release date and leave 10+ things unfinished because kids want their free unpaid mod right this instant"

Modern Sonic v6 comes with "enhanced" physics to be simple, plus I don't think you need Xmomentum considering you can launch yourself at Mach 1.8 if you feel like it (with precise control too). He has basic support but it's not recommended due to physics and behavior conflicts, so I'd suggest not trying to mash the two together upon release.

Here's an example of v6 physics in gameplay (that's not reflective of the final release) from one of my friends.
Oh I wasn't talking about the speed aspect, I was just saying since it gave modern support for hyper forms and the benefit of not losing rings during air boosting as well as being able to breath in water/space. I was just wondering if those would still be retained.

Oh I wasn't talking about the speed aspect, I was just saying since it gave modern support for hyper forms and the benefit of not losing rings during air boosting as well as being able to breath in water/space. I was just wondering if those would still be retained.
XMomentum hyper forms still work in the current version so I'd say yes, but you could really just use the Supercolors revamp. While the buffs are nice I wouldn't recommend it considering you can no longer trick (and gain rings like nothing) and it complicates the mod's own physics. It has basic support but things act willy nilly and it likely won't change to have full support.

XMomentum hyper forms still work in the current version so I'd say yes, but you could really just use the Supercolors revamp. While the buffs are nice I wouldn't recommend it considering you can no longer trick (and gain rings like nothing) and it complicates the mod's own physics. It has basic support but things act willy nilly and it likely won't change to have full support.
Ah alright thanks for the clarification

I Feel Like V6 Is Going To Release In August I'm Just Asking
Gimme my 2.
%22Thought You Was Slick, Didn't You?%22.png

Post automatically merged:

im bout to get lost in the sauce :knuxsmug:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back