Yeah that was it, thanks for the help!
No problem, but do know that when you use mods that add such gimmicks (or moves), you should make sure to know if the mod causes conflicts with other mods, and if so try to change the order in wich you load those mods, that might do the trick.

No problem, but do know that when you use mods that add such gimmicks (or moves), you should make sure to know if the mod causes conflicts with other mods, and if so try to change the order in wich you load those mods, that might do the trick.
Thanks for the tips, if i were to load an air curl mod, would I load modern first or after?

Thanks for the tips, if i were to load an air curl mod, would I load modern first or after?
I think that you should load the mid-air curl mod before modern, but this can vary depending on the character, and the order in wich you have to load those mods might change depending on what those mods add in the moveset. I recommend testing it by yourself as thats the best way to find out, but yeah i think the curl mod should be loaded first, if not reverse the order.

I've been playing a lot of Frontiers, and was wondering if that has any chance of influencing any changes in controls/options in the future, or if this Sonic's moveset is set in stone. Things like homing attack being a different button from jump, spindash being available as its own boosty roll button separate from crouch.

I've been playing a lot of Frontiers, and was wondering if that has any chance of influencing any changes in controls/options in the future, or if this Sonic's moveset is set in stone. Things like homing attack being a different button from jump, spindash being available as its own boosty roll button separate from crouch.
well v6 is in the works i believe, so you never really know.

I'm quite sure that the developers won't completely ignore Frontiers, however i wouldn't expect that much stuff inspired from the game

Maybe you could add a new HUD of Sonic Colors DS

facundogomez User Profile | DeviantArt

hey motdspork! am i allowed to use the back run sprites as inspiration? my mod will be using the modern run style but i cant really find inspiration for sprites..

Very minor, but good progress generally

Welcome Trick Resprites! (Albeit, partiallly complete)
- Some Base Sonic trick sprites are here!
~ Notably Unfinished

unknown.png
unknown.png

Super Sonic is still is in a early state regarding sprites, and very unfinished still in that matter. Please be patient, as it will be soon. But not now
v6 Progress has started once again! (blue hedgehogs get real after 4 months!)
Roach is back from his long break on major sprite work, so you know what that means!

Base Sonic is done, with every sprite done with the extra bit of polish.
I legitmately mean everything, don't question it....

Super Sonic has currently started being in the works (or basically just headswaps with some extra steps)
- Most basic animations are done, with some misc. ones in the bunch (idle, walking, running, boosting, and stomping)
- More complex animations like grinding, drifting, and springing are currently untouched
- Tricks and secret goodies are obviously untouched because those always get saved for last

2.2.11 turned many visual effects into eyesores, so progress for making the compatible with the interpolation is (likely) underway. While the mod isn't very likely to come out soon by any means, it's likely to be finished with an reasonably unknown amount of time. To keep yourself from going insane during the wait, you can watch spriting progress at MotorRoach's twitch (typically) on some Saturdays!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back