Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters

Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters V1.2

Playing sonic robo blast for the first time, but when I add so of the mods it shows a warning saying"A file was loaded with warnings" and I can't use some of the abilities of the character so can someone please tell me how to fix it☹️

What version of SRB2 are you using? Did you install the 2.2.8 patch?

Playing sonic robo blast for the first time, but when I add so of the mods it shows a warning saying"A file was loaded with warnings" and I can't use some of the abilities of the character so can someone please tell me how to fix it☹️
What's the version of SRB2 that you use?

FlyingNosaj updated Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters V1.1 with a new update entry:

RChars V1.1

After several months of waiting for 2.2.9 to release, bug testing, and other miscellaneous shenanigans the RChars development team has been up to, RChars V1.1 is finally ready to be played!

Changes include;
- Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles now have Battlemod and Persona support!
- MK now uses the vanilla climbing instead of the custom climbing he had before. This means he can now climb vertically and also do the two types of jumps Knuckles can off of walls...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It looks like the new update is broken for MacOS. Specifically, Metak Knuckles can't climb walls. I know my friends with windows computers have it working, but as for MacOS, Metal Knuckles bounces of the walls instead of latching onto them. He also can't enter Boost mode.

Attachments

• ezgif-7-dc7a8aefb60c.gif
    ezgif-7-dc7a8aefb60c.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 118
  • ezgif-7-dc7a8aefb60c.gif
    ezgif-7-dc7a8aefb60c.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 107
It looks like the new update is broken for MacOS. Specifically, Metak Knuckles can't climb walls. I know my friends with windows computers have it working, but as for MacOS, Metal Knuckles bounces of the walls instead of latching onto them. He also can't enter Boost mode.
That's odd, I'm on Mac OS as well but it works completely fine for me. I have the latest version of both SRB2 (2.2.9) and Rchars. Maybe it's something else at play?
srb20025.gif

Make sure you're actually updated to 2.2.9, pretty sure if you aren't, it might be why wall interactions are bricked.

It's a shame to see a custom ability get scrapped. All that work down the drain. But I understand why you did it.
Is thou talking about the special wall climb? Unless I'm misinterpreting something, holding spindash does that.

For the record, I feel like the hud names (shortened to avoid the letter squish) should be "T.Doll" and "M.Knux"

FlyingNosaj updated Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters with a new update entry:

New Tails Doll Effects plus other changes

srb20389.gif

- Tails Doll's Poly Barrier has been updated to use splats for a glorious 3D effect! His jump and slow fall have also been similarly updated with sprites from Inazuma. If your game lags too much with these effects, you can turn them into regular old sprites using the tdsplat command, which applies server-wide!

- Poly Barrier's dissipation sound effect no longer cuts off.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back