Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters

Metal Knuckles & Tails Doll - Sonic R Characters V1.2

when i use the charge glide and try to hook on walls i just bounce off and i cant go into boost mode i just installed a patch and now its working perfectly

Last edited:
This is a doll, a tails doll, good, lifeless and happy. AND THE KID PROBABLY DIED FROM FLASHING LIGHTS

srb20001.gif

I was testing the addon and it is very good, the truth is that I wanted to do an experiment and it is to use the mod of all the super characters or more to abbreviate the Super.lua addon and well as are the super forms of Knuckles amy fang metal sonic and metal knuckles to say that they had already added them and only tails does not have it (I want my tails with the broken flickys xd) and I use it with tails doll and lol I like it a lot even if it does not have a super shape as such I hope they add it or know they will add it when tails in SRB2 already has its own and it's weird when I jump with it it seems to be unarmed like eggman didn't put it together very well let's say

Asking if it'd be okay to use the Metal Knuckles sprites to create an SRB2 boss fight mod with. (With credits obviously) I kinda got a really cool idea but wanted to get permission first. :O

TD wont sugarcoat it, eh maverick?
sugarcoat denied.gif

Post automatically merged:

Asking if it'd be okay to use the Metal Knuckles sprites to create an SRB2 boss fight mod with. (With credits obviously) I kinda got a really cool idea but wanted to get permission first. :O
also wasnt there a metal knux fight in destructive illusion later to be made accessible to all characters in . . . boss mayhem
Post automatically merged:

I wonder what's with the "tdsecret" command?
wait what O-o

Tails Doll is bugged in the newest version. His limbs float far in front of him when he moves.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back