Resource icon

[Open Assets] Many Minor Tweaks 5.3.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I think I found a bug: you know that prompt saying to press Custom3 the first time you use this mod? If you're in a netgame, pressing Custom3 just gives an error saying it doesn't work in netgames, without closing that message. So I recommend that message is disabled in netgames.

This is cool, but the Super Key function doesn't remove the ability to use Spin to transform. Is there any way to fix this?

EeveeEuphoria updated Many Minor Tweaks with a new update entry:

MMT v5.0 - Another entire re-write!

Would ya believe it, I've entirely re-written this mod yet again. It's only been a year since the last version! This one is a big, huge, gigantic change, and unfortunately some of the tweaks from the previous version have to be left behind due to how they work. But on the bright side, there's a whole host of new tweaks, of which I'd argue are much more essential tweaks!

I'm not gonna bother with a changelog since I've updated so much that you'll just have to see for yourself. I didn't...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this update is wonderful! the menu is really cool and having holdfly, a script to make everyone able to go super, water running, ring tokens and many other things im probably forgetting in one addon is super convenient
Post automatically merged:

small nitpick: you can do the coyote jump after bouncing off of a spring you walked into, which feels odd. Also i was experiencing some crashes but i havent been able to get them reproducably

Last edited:
this update is wonderful! the menu is really cool and having holdfly, a script to make everyone able to go super, water running, ring tokens and many other things im probably forgetting in one addon is super convenient

small nitpick: you can do the coyote jump after bouncing off of a spring you walked into, which feels odd. Also i was experiencing some crashes but i havent been able to get them reproducably
you can also do coyote time after using amy's hammer ability, allowing you to smash an enemy and jump immediately after if timed right, but its pretty hard to time so its not really worth too much

Anyway i'd like to add I miss Classic Shields

v5.1 Released!

I've got done with this a lot quicker than I thought; this re-introduces almost all the features from the past versions of MMT (with others still to come hopefully), and introduces a couple new things! I've also made the menus a little bit more consistent looking, and squashed a few bugs.
Enjoy!

Changelog
- Changed up some of the text so it's more consistent and understandable.
- Reduced the delay in loading settings upon start.
- Options now have a bit of redundancy when...

This is really cool! may i ask one question, though? why do some characters show up in the character left facing straight forward and some others diagonally. Also could i make a request for reusable addons whose features id love to have in this mod? Maybe it's a bit too cheat-y but the set emeralds lua is a must have for servers and icezer's super colors (which is also reusable)'s features would fit in nicely with the skin customization options you added in this update

"aerial popgun" seems in the spirit of the rest of this mod's tweaks too

Last edited:
Hey, uh if you have fall anims turned on, Super SA Sonc just floats while his Fall anim plays when moving. His afterimages are okay.

Super Music Option conflicts with modern sonic, when i use his supermusic command the option i chose in there appears in the MMT Menu, when i try to change it creates an error

Recurl Option works in NiGHTs Mode...
srb20590.gif

MMT v5.2 - Fixes for 2.2.10 and another option!

Hey y'all, quickly made an update here for two reasons, to take advantage of a change to 2.2.10, and to fix an issue with the HUD that happened because of 2.2.10!

There's a new tweak called "Multiplayer Special Stages" that changes all the special stages in singleplayer to be the maps used for multiplayer! Unfortunately this is a bit limited since custom exits (i.e. signposts that take you to different levels) do not currently work, so if you're using a custom map pack that takes advantage...

v5.3 - Reintroduction of Classic Special Stage!

NOTICE! Your previous setting for "Disable Super Music" will not be applied due to a bug fix, be sure to re-apply it!

Hey everyone, by popular request I finally re-introduced the Classic Special Stage option, along with the special stage animation option! I've also fixed a couple of bugs, check the changelog here:
  • Added two returning options:
    • "Classic Special Stages" is back, and it allows you to enter a special stage if you finish the level with >50...

so uh,when enabling multiplayer SS (special stages) in 2.2.10 then this happens

Attachments

• srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 96

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back