Resource icon
Lighto updated Lighto Pack - Maintenance, important message for hosts with a new update entry:

Brief news

After receiving some bad news about my map pack, i tackled the issue and the origin were the many mapping tools i did. Did my best to fix but i wasnt able to fix any at all and to avoid a long wait either more people using them thus increasing the size of the issue i wont update anymore and wont be available to download on the mb anymore, as it can be seen here.

Soon i...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lighto updated Lighto Pack - Festive City with a new update entry:

Minor Fixes

Quick fix on maps

Carnival City funny cut is not anymore
some conveyour belts are weaker and some slopes does not have physics anymore

Emerald hill path split near the end got blocked
added two sneaker panel sets in the last two turns so it goes faster
the first spring cut got blocked too

Flying based minor tweaks related to regal walls, sadly the slime trails persists

Read the rest of this update entry...

Been playing this mappack a good bit lately and the maps are very nice; I especially love all the verticality you managed to put into each of the tracks.

kart0012.gif

If I had any comments so far, I think you could add a FOF kill plane below this shortcut jump in Endless Mine to stop the player from falling onto the track below if they miss the jump.
kart0013.gif

There's also a visual bug with the sectors here in the underwater section of Ancient Labyrinth (in Software mode at least).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back