They are not there. Here is the file I have. It contains the models I got from this pack.

Attachments

• The file.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 80
I don't know what my idiot brain did, but it did something. I was checking out the models with the Rush Characters to see if it worked, which it did, so I decided to download some other characters mentioned in this pack. I did exactly that and activated them all, but when I tried them out, the models stopped working, even for the Rush Characters, even though I had previously seen their models working. What's this all about and how do I fix it?

I don't know what my idiot brain did, but it did something. I was checking out the models with the Rush Characters to see if it worked, which it did, so I decided to download some other characters mentioned in this pack. I did exactly that and activated them all, but when I tried them out, the models stopped working, even for the Rush Characters, even though I had previously seen their models working. What's this all about and how do I fix it?
My rush char models just dont work at all, and some of the others do, but yea, I have the same problem when I use all the lines of code.

TBH the new Adventure Sonic run cycle looks kinda robotic and stiff. I prefer the old way where he had a little bounce in his step.

Why tf would you edit an model from a pack that has
"Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: NO - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. No, others may not maintain my submission, even in my absence."

Why tf would you edit an model from a pack that has
"Modify: ASK ME - Maintain: NO - Others must ask me for permission before modifying my submission or use it in their own work, and I reserve the right to say no for any reason. No, others may not maintain my submission, even in my absence."
i'm sorry
Post automatically merged:

:worry:

Why don't the 3D models in the addons work for me? Pls help
Post automatically merged:

¿Por qué no me funcionan los modelos 3D de los addons? Por favor hola

Back