Ok because what I'm trying to say is they don't have the cartoony circle outline in there run anymore
That's because the version on here is behind a version. The models you get from installing the game are the most recent. If you want models for mods, get the patch here.

That's because the version on here is behind a version. The models you get from installing the game are the most recent. If you want models for mods, get the patch here.
How do I make the vanilla characters get that cartoony look while everybody else is not changed.

why is the gamma model so weird looking?

Attachments

• srb20016.png
    srb20016.png
    840.9 KB · Views: 100
  • srb20017.png
    srb20017.png
    866.7 KB · Views: 88
Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
please add more:devastation:

please add more:devastation:
idk about rule 15 on this one but
go review the pack!!!1!1!1!!!!! give jims a higher rating!!1!!1!!1!!!
Post automatically merged:

yo Rat!!!

"there models are AMAZING
one thing tho
Whisper model when?"

idk if it's ever gonna happen
but fznmeatpopsicle has like the only whisper model in the MB

Last edited:
Jeck Jims updated Jeck Jims' 2.2 3D Models with a new update entry:

Overdue 2.0 post

Hopefully not getting anyone to excited with the new version number- I'm considering this the start of v2.0 with the debut of the new run cycle effect for the main cast. If you've updated you base model set with the recent updated to SRB2 itself you already have these, and I meant to have a thread update much much closer to that release date but I have time today so I wanted to just get this out so you guys don't have to do too much stitching together to get the full package anymore...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

just so you know for the next time you go to update this pack, mario/luigi's cape actually uses a separate white spriteset for super instead of being normally recolored

Eyy thanks for fixing Xmomentum Amy! I love how the new run cycles feel much more 'wheel-like' than the old ones lol.

Last edited:
Tried to download the pack but only got one file and no folders. Don't know if I did something wrong or if it's just my crappy laptop's fault. This also only seems to be happening with this pack cuz' I was able to download pepper's just fine without any problems.

Tried to download the pack but only got one file and no folders. Don't know if I did something wrong or if it's just my crappy laptop's fault. This also only seems to be happening with this pack cuz' I was able to download pepper's just fine without any problems.
Can you send an screenshot so I can help you?

Can you send an screenshot so I can help you?
I sadly don't know how to post screenshot. Will still try of course but if it doesn't show up the name the file that I got instead of a zip.file is literally just " Jeck Jims' 2.2 Models v2.0.7 "

Attachments

• IMG_20231113_183625668_MFNR~2.jpg
    IMG_20231113_183625668_MFNR~2.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 58
Back