Jeck Jim
Do you plan on adding mouth to the characters? (Most of the characters don't have mouth in some animations,and they feel kinda souless)
Like Sonic Have a lil mouth in his Stand,Run,Walk,Wait animation and etc

Jeck Jim
Do you plan on adding mouth to the characters? (Most of the characters don't have mouth in some animations,and they feel kinda souless)
Like Sonic Have a lil mouth in his Stand,Run,Walk,Wait animation and etc
I don't think you're wrong. It'll be cool since Sonic Beyond makes them have a smile in the thumbnail hopefully he does add mouths for the idle and etc.

I don't think that is breaking rule 16, as they were only asking if Jeck Jims was planning om creating models for the characters, not requesting them.
you're thinking about rule 15
rule 16 is basically anything related to a what if statement

you're thinking about rule 15
rule 16 is basically anything related to a what if statement
That honestly seems like more of a stretch. A direct simple question about the planned direction mod in an existing thread doesn't seem at all in the vein of “Hey wouldn’t it be cool if Shadow was in the game?”

If it was spam or a thinly veiled request, sure. But in this case even if the answer is no, it's useful info for other people deciding where to focus their modeling efforts.

That honestly seems like more of a stretch. A direct simple question about the planned direction mod in an existing thread doesn't seem at all in the vein of “Hey wouldn’t it be cool if Shadow was in the game?”

If it was spam or a thinly veiled request, sure. But in this case even if the answer is no, it's useful info for other people deciding where to focus their modeling efforts.
Thank you for covering me while I was asleep :)

"will you ever model these" is kinda like asking "hey wouldn't it be cool if these characters had models"

There is this weird visual thing were knuckles and sonics running animation isn't blurred or stretched it's just...well then running normaly

There is this weird visual thing were knuckles and sonics running animation isn't blurred or stretched it's just...well then running normaly
I think it's bc these haven't been updated yet, possibly they will have the figure 8 soon for Mighty and Ray, I may be missing something too.

Back