Could you make a high poly model pack?
It's kind of fucking incredible how after all the work that goes into making hundreds of models for this game completely in this guy's free time, random people can just show up in this thread and be like "hey can you remake all of them in higher poly" like it's nothing.

It's kind of fucking incredible how after all the work that goes into making hundreds of models for this game completely in this guy's free time, random people can just show up in this thread and be like "hey can you remake all of them in higher poly" like it's nothing.
I asked a question

I asked a question
Just know that it’s sort of looked down upon to ask for mods. It’s true that a lot of time goes into making things look nice. If you’re looking for high poly models, you’ll have to search elsewhere on the MB. Jeck isn’t the only person that makes models
On the other hand, this was really uncalled for. This guy literally just joined the community and you’re giving it a bad rap by acting this way. Really immature behavior, my guy. Way to give a good first impression

Umm... I think models.dat for the patch is broken. I noticed that models weren't working when i was playing the game, so i opened models.dat in notepad... and wouldn't you know, everything looks broken. I deleted models.dat and went BACK into the archive to just drag it into the folder, to make sure replacing wasn't the issue, and it's the same.
Post automatically merged:

also why is one of the tags "group: super mario"

Oh man, that stinks. If that's true, I just messed up my models. At least, for now. I don't really use the models anyway so this isn't too big of a deal.

As for the Mario tag: I think that's because someone's actually making an improved version of the old Mario and Jeck Jims added the tag in preparation for that addon's release. It could also possibly be a complete accident altogether. I mean, I guess Yoshi has a model, so that could also be why.

I just downloaded the FULL models, after the patch didn't work. SAME problem with the models not working, the models.dat when opened in notepad or "opened as a text file" looks VERY VERY VERY wrong.
Just ask if you want me to show you how corrupted it looks.

Excited to try out the new characters, but is it broken? lol. Guess I'll keep a copy of my current models.dat file, just to be safe.

do you guys think he is going to make SMS reborn I think that would be really cool.

Manuel has a pretty nice model for SMS. You can use it in combination with Jeck's models. Just open up the Models.dat file and paste this at the end to make them work:

DERP MMODELS/DERP.md3 3.0 0.0
DIRK MMODELS/DIRK.md3 3.0 0.0
WHIRL MMODELS/WHIRL.md3 3.0 0.0
SKIP MMODELS/SKIP.md3 3.0 0.0
SMS MMODELS/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
SMSO MMODELS/SMSO.md3 3.0 0.0
HMSO MMODELS/HMS.md3 3.0 0.0
MECHASONIC MMODELS/MECHA.md3 3.0 0.0
MILNE MMODELS/MILNE.md3 3.0 0.0

Umm... I think models.dat for the patch is broken. I noticed that models weren't working when i was playing the game, so i opened models.dat in notepad... and wouldn't you know, everything looks broken. I deleted models.dat and went BACK into the archive to just drag it into the folder, to make sure replacing wasn't the issue, and it's the same.
Post automatically merged:

also why is one of the tags "group: super mario"
its group super mario bros because of koopa shell model and yoshi model

I'm loving these new models! My only nitpick is Bean's goofy open-beak smile for his jump animation is missing. Otherwise, great work on all of these!

Back