This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
thesilly.gif
Look who isn't THAT hyper now? I gotta say, this mod is a fantastic ripoff!

Attachments

• locatingipadress.jpg
    locatingipadress.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 57
This mod is alright tho it does feel under whelming for hyper sonic

i dont mean to compare the mods (it still is comparing it) but i made it to the first check point in green flower faster with super sonic (the super sonic mod) than with hyper sonic , it is a very small difference but its still there

Last edited:
This mod is alright tho it does feel under whelming for hyper sonic

i dont mean to compare the mods (it still is comparing it) but i made it to the first check point in green flower faster with super sonic (the super sonic mod) than with hyper sonic , it is a very small difference but its still there
Oh, I kinda was bad at making the speed the same as super sonic. Though the only thing I can is reusing it's code, so I can do that. Thanks for the notice, I kinda wasn't good at making the speed exactly how super sonic is, neither in hyper sonic as well in sonic 3 & knuckles.

Dawg you can't just straight up steal the overview page from the Super Sonic mod. Word for word,bar for bar. That's literally plagiarism 💀

Dawg you can't just straight up steal the overview page from the Super Sonic mod. Word for word,bar for bar. That's literally plagiarism 💀
I was literally didn't know what to do because I need for my submission to be something, I know my other overview pages weren't like this, but my bad if I taked the overview from that mod.

from how it plays, it's just super sonic but with a better hover that can be used in multiplayer
I'm aware of what the mod does but it's still plagiarism. Is this in the defense of creator of this mod?
I was literally didn't know what to do because I need for my submission to be something, I know my other overview pages weren't like this, but my bad if I taked the overview from that mod.
Not knowing what to write isn't an excuse for plagiarism. If you are old enough to be on the message board you should be old enough to write something in your own words

Not knowing what to write isn't an excuse for plagiarism. If you are old enough to be on the message board you should be old enough to write something in your own words
I clearly am good at writing anyway, plus I can even do it. It's just I made a big mistake, don't worry. I'll fixed it when I'll decide to, for now. I'll just try again next time, plus am really being honest.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back