- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: YES - Maintain: YES - I give permission for my entire submission to be modified by others or used in their own work. I give permission for my entire submission to be maintained by others as well.
- I made sure my file(s) follow the Submissions Guidelines
- I named my file(s) correctly (see Filename Conventions)
By the power of the 7 super emeralds, Hyper Sonic is here to finally put a stop to Eggman's ending schemes. He may also be like the OG Hyper Sonic, but he's hard to operates the same!
As if ripped straight out of Doomsday Zone, if that Ring counter hits 0 it's game over! It's important to gather as many rings as you can, speaking of gathering rings.
Hyper Sonic has a few new ways to stay alive, which they include:
- Damaging badniks will grant Hyper 4 rings per hit.
- Hitting a boss will grant Hyper 6 rings per hit.
- Sneakers Monitor will grant Hyper 3 rings per hit.
- Some Shield Monitors will grant Hyper 5 rings per hit.
- Invulnerability Monitor will grant Hyper 7 rings per hit.
Since Hyper Sonic has Singleplayer support, This one let's him to be a god by not letting him not drain his rings. Which is really it, But you can modfied him to have it. If you wanna, because that's really it.
Alice - CSS from Super Sonic
Frostiikin - Death/Drown frames along with Continue/Extra life icons originally used for Almost Super Sonic.
LonelyFoxz - Made the signpost sprites from Super Sonic.
BlueBlur - For the template for ending sparkles.