This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
Sls64LGamingBro submitted a new resource:

Hyper Sonic - Go power with the 7 Super Emeralds!

You're not going crazy, it's him!
View attachment 96255
By the power of the 7 super emeralds, Hyper Sonic is here to finally put a stop to Eggman's ending schemes. He may also be like the OG Hyper Sonic, but he's hard to operates the same!

View attachment 96255Ring DrainView attachment 96255

View attachment 96256

As if ripped straight out of Doomsday...​

Read more about this resource...

I assume you took the description from the Super Sonic mod, but you need to change "Grants Super x rings per hit" to "Grants HYPER x rings per hit."
I was going to say yes, I did used it because I had no clue what my description could be. I also already fixed this, so now it says it.

Last edited:
I suggest buffing his jump height and movement speed, as he feels rather weak when it comes to movement.

"Sonic! Having Seven Chaos Emeralds makes you go Super Saiyan. But what about the Seven Super Emeralds? These Super Emeralds makes you go Hyper Saiyan!" - Bubby Bubtaito, known as "Bubblun"

I have no idea what you're talking about. it's always a trouble for once.
In my original review, I was upset about the ring drain, but it does nothing, that's nice. maybe have the nuke thok be tied to ring amount. (Having any amount of rings gives you the ability, but no rings = no thok, but if you do decide to have the kill version, at least there is the current version
I stated that the death by ring drain not working was a good thing. but it works now, which isn't a good thing.
plus, what happened to-
I was actually thinking of the nuke thok to be losing a amount of rings, I think it would work well for this character.
the ring for nuke thok would've had it stand out compared to both the supersonic and the other hypersonic mod, but now it's just supersonic but with a somewhat better hover.

I stated that the death by ring drain not working was a good thing. but it works now, which isn't a good thing.
plus, what happened to-

the ring for nuke thok would've had it stand out compared to both the supersonic and the other hypersonic mod, but now it's just supersonic but with a somewhat better hover.
Ok, now I get what you're saying to me. Let me list them out, since I get it.

1. I know that you want it to be kept, but you know that original version is on the history section.

2. I was going to do that, but I forgot later on when I had my idea. You see, there was a way to fixed this. By making the ring counter go down faster for the player to collect rings alot more, which I forgot that as well.

Moving on, yes, I will compeltely add this later on this version, I will also promise what you said.

this happened to me for some reason

Attachments

• srb20043.gif
    srb20043.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
huh, i thought hyper sonic was invincible?
like in sonic 3 and knuckles
there are two hypersonic mods, this is the one that works more like how you would expect (apart from the dying instantly thing) and there is the one that actually is indestructible (it doesn't play anything like supersonic, but has a signpost sprite)
both mods can coexist due to different code naming.
I'd suggest taking the first version in the history section, as he doesn't instant die after taking damage.

there are two hypersonic mods, this is the one that works more like how you would expect (apart from the dying instantly thing) and there is the one that actually is indestructible (it doesn't play anything like supersonic, but has a signpost sprite)
both mods can coexist due to different code naming.
I'd suggest taking the first version in the history section, as he doesn't instant die after taking damage.
okay

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back