HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

Personally, my only gripe (and let me emphasize massive airquites around that word) with Iclyn is that I wish she had a little dance command like Milne does. The snowball sprite is very cute, but it doesn't have that same "Beat a level in under a minute, victory" air that Milne gets.

Totally understand that's not really a priority thing ti change or whatnot, as it is just cute little easter egg stuff, but still. Is the only thing that sticks out in my mind against (again, pretend there's massive air quotes there) with her — and yes, even including her fall-off jump. Personally find it to be a really out of the box and interesting movement option and helpful to scale the occasional wall or set up neat jumps.

🎉 THIS SILLY LITTLE MOD HIT 25,000 DOWNLOADS THIS MORNING!! 🎉

1717974410134.png

im honestly surprised that this mod i first released when i was 11 years old has gotten this far LOLL. hopefully once i'm out of school, i'll be able to work more so v2 will have enough progress for me to be able to properly show off some gameplay or something, but for now i don't have anything to show for the mod itself. sorry!!

in the meantime, have an iclyn redesign! it's not much different, but people's complaints about her design recently made me realize that it did look a little wonky.
1717974525246.png
main changes are to her clothes and proportions. this will be the design used for her new sprites in v2!!

thanks again for the support over the years! this mod and characters mean a lot to me and i honestly don't know where i'd be or what i'd be doing now if i never made these characters... we're coming up on the 4th anniversary of milne v1's original release in a few days as well!

im honestly surprised that this mod i first released when i was 11 years old has gotten this far LOLL. hopefully once i'm out of school, i'll be able to work more so v2 will have enough progress for me to be able to properly show off some gameplay or something, but for now i don't have anything to show for the mod itself. sorry!!

thanks again for the support over the years! this mod and characters mean a lot to me and i honestly don't know where i'd be or what i'd be doing now if i never made these characters... we're coming up on the 4th anniversary of milne v1's original release in a few days as well!
Nice on! Loved this mod for a good long while ever since I first sat down and played the current version, I'm so happy to see so many people enjoy your amazing work too! This mod has come a really long way since that first version of Milne dropped, and I can't wait to see more progress for V2 as this mod continues to grow for the years to come. Thank you for all your hard work- its definitely paid off and you should always be proud of that!

View attachment 125240

in the meantime, have an iclyn redesign! it's not much different, but people's complaints about her design recently made me realize that it did look a little wonky.
main changes are to her clothes and proportions. this will be the design used for her new sprites in v2!!

Wow, it seemed like we came a long way...

View attachment 125240

ooooooooohhhh- she looks very cute, I would like to see it in action

Smaller announcement that doesn't really mean much. Milne turns 7 years old today! 🎉🎉🎉How fun!! Here's some art I made to celebrate that, based on Project Sekai's 2024 birthday cards for its cast.

1718245973569.png

anyway expect more radio silence from me for a while on here. i don't tend to post on the message board often, there just so happened to be these two events back to back LOL.

Smaller announcement that doesn't really mean much. Milne turns 7 years old today! 🎉🎉🎉How fun!! Here's some art I made to celebrate that, based on Project Sekai's 2024 birthday cards for its cast.

View attachment 125857

anyway expect more radio silence from me for a while on here. i don't tend to post on the message board often, there just so happened to be these two events back to back LOL.
SICK!!!

View attachment 125857

I like the celebration picture, it gives me joy! Also, just want to question. Will there be a chance that HorizonChars scripts get an overhaul, I thought it would've looked janky by now.

View attachment 125240

i like the design update quite a bit!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back