HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

i have an 18 secounds in black core 2 cuz someone used Milne in a net game and litteraly threw metal out lol, what a disrespect. and if that person ever stumbles here for idk reasons: thanks i guess?

lol
srb20020.png

crystallinegazer updated HorizonChars with a new update entry:

The Heavy Update

Look, the TF2 Heavy Update! No wait, that's Milne.Here's the changelog.
  • Milne is now alot heavier, reflecting more accurately the fact that she's made entirely out of crystals. She now falls twice as fast, but can use her weight to crush enemies under her feet and cause shockwaves!
  • Milne will now give Kirby an ability when copied
  • Vertical grab range has been reduced
  • Switching to another character while performing the Kazotsky Kick will now cancel it properly
  • milneshield...

Read the rest of this update entry...

man how does an mod for a fanmade sonic game have a heavy update before an official valve game does

I noticed when i used the Grab attack on a badnick with Milne when i started on a Stage, this happened, which i'm not even sure why, but it somehow says an error saying about "P_TeleportMove" or something like that.

Attachments

• Milne Error.png
    Milne Error.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 29
I noticed when i used the Grab attack on a badnick with Milne when i started on a Stage, this happened, which i'm not even sure why, but it somehow says an error saying about "P_TeleportMove" or something like that.
I'm not a coder, but as far as I'm aware it's because something was changed in 2.2.14. Nothing's broken, it's just using a different thing and the code isn't up to date so the game fixes it itself.

I think.

Huh. 20,000 downloads. That's a lot, right..? Sorry to say but I don't have much to show for V2, lmao.
I've been pretty lazy recently in all honesty, and not much has gotten done since Milne's resprite. I've started to pick up speed again, though, and I'm pretty proud of what I've gotten done so far! In the meantime, have this singular Iclyn sprite. It's so much, I know.

View attachment 109671
I have to say, Iclyn is probably my favorite SRB2 mod character, and Milne is a solid character also. I'm just not a fan of the new style of sprites you're going for with them.

I have to say, Iclyn is probably my favorite SRB2 mod character, and Milne is a solid character also. I'm just not a fan of the new style of sprites you're going for with them.
now i don't want to sound rude. because i'm very tired of hearing this as it's not going to make me change my mind

but did you join the mb just to say this eight minutes later

in all seriousness though, what don't you like about it?? i don't plan to change anything but i am curious

Last edited:
now i don't want to sound rude. because i'm very tired of hearing this as it's not going to make me change my mind

but did you join the mb just to say this eight minutes later

in all seriousness though, what don't you like about it?? i don't plan to change anything but i am curious
There's new sprites?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back