HorizonChars

HorizonChars v1.1.1 - Sharper & Slicker

Ayo the doggie's out.
I sure can't wait to play as her!
Merry Christmas, by the way.

Haunted Heights Zone is bugging out her ice for some reason? Only happens in Software mode.
Iclyn is cute as heck also, and her playstyle is fun. I like the experimentation of a new way to move a character around.

EDIT: I've pinpointed the bug down to occuring only when HHZ's skybox is being rendered, and it seems to be an engine bug with flats, not Iclyn herself!

Attachments

• srb20030.png
    srb20030.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Haunted Heights Zone is bugging out her ice for some reason? Only happens in Software mode.
Iclyn is cute as heck also, and her playstyle is fun. I like the experimentation of a new way to move a character around.

EDIT: I've pinpointed the bug down to occuring only when HHZ's skybox is being rendered, and it seems to be an engine bug with flats, not Iclyn herself!
This will be fixed in 2.2.10!

Was playing the new OLDC, and found out that Iclyn can't complete Othius' map, because she can't pass under the small opening, even if she has the spinning frames for it...
While she can't roll under gaps because she's too tall to do so while Twistdashing, she can break floors. Move a few inches backwards and break that floor. If there's no breakable floor, then Fang and Amy can't beat the stage either.

While she can't roll under gaps because she's too tall to do so while Twistdashing, she can break floors. Move a few inches backwards and break that floor. If there's no breakable floor, then Fang and Amy can't beat the stage either.
This isn't entirely true because she can still softlock in forced roll or sliding sections that Amy and Fang can pass just fine. Espio has the same issue so excuse me while I reuse the gif:

srb20001.gif

I suggest using the PlayerHeight hook to override her height during certain states instead of directly modifying spinheight.

This isn't entirely true because she can still softlock in forced roll or sliding sections that Amy and Fang can pass just fine. Espio has the same issue so excuse me while I reuse the gif:

srb20001.gif

I suggest using the PlayerHeight hook to override her height during certain states instead of directly modifying spinheight.

Hey I remember Rabbid having the same issue

...For some reason

can anyone help me figure out why my camera keeps going nuts when I play as icelyn, I'm using standard control style

so, I found out it was a weird interaction with a couple of other mods, not anything on here. The camera problem was due to trying to throw wheelchair Inazuma into a character randomizer, which caused some strange interactions with slopes to be applied to all characters. thank you for replying, though. very "cool" mod, it's a lot of fun

Iclyn's eyes in this sprite just look unnerving to me whenever I see them, it's like she gains realistic human eyes. I don't really want to say "hey could you redraw this?", but...

Attachments

• iclynroll.png
    iclynroll.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 166

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back