Why!!! you did it with Feels!!!! His model is so good, this model is so damn ugly:devastation:
If you don't like how it looks then oh well make your own feels model or just enjoy what you have and here's a friendly reminder to think before you speak Or else your gonna get ridiculed( had to teach my own self that especially on the discord server)

I know this is a wip but if your still working on this can you add Metal Sonic tails amy and modern sonic in the next update?

If you don't like how it looks then oh well make your own feels model or just enjoy what you have and here's a friendly reminder to think before you speak Or else your gonna get ridiculed( had to teach my own self that especially on the discord server)
No, I'm talking about the old version of his model is good and the new one is bad:oh:

Put them into the models.dat and none of my models worked, not even the vanilla models; Strange but okay, I put the files back to normal and now none of my models work.. Cool.
Post automatically merged:

Sweet looking models though! I really like the art direction of them all.

Last edited:
I think you forgot to give Cman's super form walk and run animations

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 107
Ok, o 4º GIF é a linha do céu soônica, ONDE POSSO OBTER SKYLINE SONIC ??! ??!?
Esse mod não existe

Obrigado por verificar a página!

Todas as coisas importantes estão na guia de visão geral agora, então vá dar uma olhada lá de agora em diante. De qualquer forma, espero que vocês gostem desses modelos tanto quanto eu gostei de criá-los.
Você vai disponibilizar o skyline Sonic?? eu gostei dele muito

Gan updated Gan's Model Pack 1.9 with a new update entry:

Gan's Creatively-Named Model Pack

So this is a bit of a reboot. Some things from the older version is gone, but most of the character models have either been updated and replaced. Attached are just some of the new models I've added.

In total, this pack includes:
  • The Vanilla Gang (With Xmomentum and Milne Support)
  • Alt Sonic
  • Pointy Sonic
  • Neo Sonic
  • Microwave
  • Crewmate / Impostor
  • Monitors
  • Springs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has feels been removed from the pack?

also do srb2 models support transparency? it would be pretty cool if you could figure out how to make your altsonic model work on crystal sonic

Last edited:
Back