This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

SuperPhanto

Bad at every videogame ever
Special thanks to Monster Iestyn for allowing me to port this, and also Instant Sonic for making the model! Without you, none of this would be possible!
Also huge thanks goes to the SRB2 Discord server for supporting me along the way!

That's right, everyone's favorite egg-shaped brute from the OVA is back and better than ever! He is now immune to spikes and lava, and can survive underwater and in space! Since 2.1, Black Eggman has now learned how to shrink in size and spindash at the same time!

This character also uses my new 16 angled renders of Brak, which will be added officially in 2.2.7! Anytime you load Black Eggman, the Boss will be replaced, too!

But wait, there's more! If you download now, we'll throw in Brak Lite absolutely free! Brak Lite is Black Eggman except permanently shrunken down! Now you can't get stuck as easily!

Supporters / CoAuthors

Attachments

• srb20108.gif
    srb20108.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 2,956
  • srb20107.gif
    srb20107.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 2,397
  • srb20044.gif
    srb20044.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 2,175
  • CL_Brak-v2.4.pk3
    4.9 MB · Views: 6,110
  • CL_BrakLite-v2.4.pk3
    4.9 MB · Views: 3,388
Last edited by a moderator:
No!!! You aren't supposed to play as the final boss there will be spoilers!!!!!!

haha funny brak go speeeEEEEEEEEeEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEn

I love how sometimes we call him Brak, sometimes we call him Black

Haha, big man go stomp

So what does the glue gun do? It doesn't really seem to do anything at all to enemies or other players from what I've seen.

What if instead of rings, he had a life bar?
Acually, I was thinking about giving him either the life bar that Tails and Eggman have in SA2, or Ring Keeper (which was a mode in Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 for 3DS that allowed Sonic to keep half his rings whenever he got hit) but I figured this would do for now.
I love how sometimes we call him Brak, sometimes we call him Black
Yeah, I like to think of "Brak" as a nickname, sorta like Knux (or KTE) is to Knuckles. That's why the life icon still says Brak.
So what does the glue gun do? It doesn't really seem to do anything at all to enemies or other players from what I've seen.
The Glue Gun only affects players at the moment, because I need to make a clone of the glue that can kill enemies and hurt bosses. Right now, it makes players unable to move, which can be used in battle very well because you can make your target a sitting duck.

Because of how much Brak can lag netgames, I might make the custom actions cost 100 points per shot each, and add another 100 to that for every person playing as Brak. That way, people won't be able to spam it and wreak havoc on peoples servers, or worse, the master server. Let me know if you guys think that's a bad idea!

I loved playing on servers with this guy with you, i love this character

OaTZXcr

OK, now hear me out.
Clone Brak.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back