This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

CometAce

Hey, it's me, Goku!
Surprisingly, this was a character i wasn't really excited to try out, but then everything changed when i tried him out for the first time. I'm simply obsessed with him now!

OaTZXcr

OK, now hear me out.
Clone Brak.

brak 2: the brakening

I have a challenge for anyone who's interested; create a character add on allowing the player to play as the owl character from OVA! The old man owl, in playable form; maybe create Longclaw as well, and release them as a couple! :)

Linz

Dumb Mouse with Scarf Friend
I have a challenge for anyone who's interested; create a character add on allowing the player to play as the owl character from OVA! The old man owl, in playable form; maybe create Longclaw as well, and release them as a couple! :)

I have a challenge for anyone who's interested

Don't ask people to make mods for you, AND you're getting off topic :)

RazorionLVII

Regular Hedgehogs 2 is best game
Read the rules mate

User.Mpgx

Im a friend of ARC-FOX!
Meme:
Don't worry honney. A super brak eggman doesn't exist!

The brak eggman
srb20029.png

Post automatically merged:

I also didn't know that brak eggman is immune to killplanes a.k.a the void. I got away cheating walking on the void in the final emerald mp stage

Last edited:

M/C Industries

Carbon Isles Is BACK IN ACTION
Could I Possibly Have The Sprites? I'm making A Terraria Texture Pack And I Cant Find The Brak Eggman Sprites Anywhere Else

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)