Apologies for the buggy release, I wound up losing motivation towards the end and just wanted to see it out.
But, here's the bugs fixed:
- MCTails will no longer retain MCSonic's to-be-redone victory pose upon swapping at end of level.
- You can no longer use Lasting Bond's functionality in multiplayer (The original check for this somehow failed, so I had to forcibly just make it not run any of the code.)
- You will no longer retain Spindash state after swapping, you will be forced back into standing.
- Transformation sequence gems have been updated for the proper updated sprites and now the 7th Emerald no longer overlaps the 1st.
The bug with MCTails suddenly losing his tails, I could not replicate under the conditions often described.
- Added MCAmy! From here on out, this serves as a character pack. Check the Overview for her description, when I update it.
- MCSonic has gained the following buffs:
- Wall Dash's air roll lock now goes away if you start falling.
- Wall Dash charges faster.
- Peelout can be done via Custom 1 at any speed on the ground.
- However, Peelout takes longer to charge to max speed now.
- Drop Dash can now skip across water.
- Adds full support for the MCSonic model by fznmeatpopsicle, and models in general.
- General bug fixes.
- Adds a unique effect to transformation.
This should hopefully fix all remaining actual bugs.
- Rebound Dash trails actually have the proper colors during Hyper now.
- You can no longer store a bounce into Hyper Dash.
- Walldashing into objects will no longer behave erratically.
- No, the ring attraction issues are still not fixed, unsure how to fix them.