This is a good mod, the sprites (While simple) are charming, The abilties are fun, even if it doesn't make sense he has a double jump, Instashield, drop dash or skateboard, it doesn't need to make sense, it just makes the charcter more fun, In my opinion.
ok there is so much shit I need to go over starting from the minor issues to the major
- the super color looks kinda shit
- the super is shit because the only thing it gives you is infinite thok
- and the abilities and controls are weird
this is actually a really low quality mod and the lowest I seen in the MB
So. A.I.R. Eevee.
It's pretty okay. That's all I can really say.
Considering it's a port from Sonic 3 A.I.R., I'd expect it to probably be similar to the gameplay of that. (I'd check it out, but I do not feel like setting up A.I.R. anytime soon.) While the abilities are useful, it is a missed opportunity that Eevee does not have moves from its moveset as seen in the original game. Speed stuff is even possible with that.
A few things I noticed that felt off or I liked in gameplay:
- I noticed during the taunt, dab, etc. One of the Eevee sound effects was echoing. Was this pulled from a Kart mod or something?
- I liked how instead of the normal 1-up jingle, it's replaced by the Sonic 3 jingle. Nice touch.
I'd say it's not much to write home about, but it's a nice start to modding. Good job.