[v5.1] Community Asset Pack

[Open Assets] [v5.1] Community Asset Pack 5.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
can I edit some assets for my level pack
This pack is marked as reusable so you can do absolutely anything you want, including editing it.
However I would strongly recommend renaming the texture lumps after editing them, in order to prevent other mods from conflicting with yours.

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob issue but, if I add the CommunityObjectsResource pack to the Zone Builder resources list then I get this error when trying to playtest the level:
W_GetNumForName: "CLM2099" not found

I can fix this by checking "Exclude this resource from testing parameters", but then it just appears as a missing asset when playtesting. Is this the expected behavior? Or have I missed a step?

Sorry if this is a bit of a noob issue but, if I add the CommunityObjectsResource pack to the Zone Builder resources list then I get this error when trying to playtest the level:
W_GetNumForName: "CLM2099" not found

I can fix this by checking "Exclude this resource from testing parameters", but then it just appears as a missing asset when playtesting. Is this the expected behavior? Or have I missed a step?
Yep getting the same with the Objects and decided to do some digging:
First of all, all of Twins SOCs have the Object Flags attribute in the states causing parser errors
Second Kanna's SOC_SSZG has the TypeOfLevel Coop which should be Co-op
Kanna's SOC_CCZG doesn't define the state S_CCZ_THG1 and uses the non-existant sprite CCZL (I suppose CCZK is meant?) Additionaly they misspelled FF_ANIMATE once
And finally Spectorious' SOC_RWZ fails to define freeslots altogether
I like this pack a lot and honestly think we need more packs like this but in its current state I fear that a lot of beginners might not be able to apply the necessary fixes as they are still learning SOC

Yep getting the same with the Objects and decided to do some digging:
First of all, all of Twins SOCs have the Object Flags attribute in the states causing parser errors
Second Kanna's SOC_SSZG has the TypeOfLevel Coop which should be Co-op
Kanna's SOC_CCZG doesn't define the state S_CCZ_THG1 and uses the non-existant sprite CCZL (I suppose CCZK is meant?) Additionaly they misspelled FF_ANIMATE once
And finally Spectorious' SOC_RWZ fails to define freeslots altogether
I like this pack a lot and honestly think we need more packs like this but in its current state I fear that a lot of beginners might not be able to apply the necessary fixes as they are still learning SOC
sorry for bothering, but is there a way to fix that? because i really wanna use the objects but if it keeps crashing...
im pretty new to zone builder so i dont really know where to look to fix it...

You'll need to download SLADE (or another WAD/PK3 editor) and open the PK3 with it.
Inside you'll find a directory SOC in which these files are stored.
All you need to do then is fix the bugs I described and then save it and it should work. If you need help with that either check the SOC documentation or if that doesn't help feel free to send me a message.

(On a side note if the authors of this addon want to update this I have a fixed version already on hand)

You'll need to download SLADE (or another WAD/PK3 editor) and open the PK3 with it.
Inside you'll find a directory SOC in which these files are stored.
All you need to do then is fix the bugs I described and then save it and it should work. If you need help with that either check the SOC documentation or if that doesn't help feel free to send me a message.

(On a side note if the authors of this addon want to update this I have a fixed version already on hand)
alright, thanks for the help!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back