Tyson Hesse Sonic

Tyson Hesse Sonic v5.1

The front peelout animation and the side peelout animation don't match since in the front he's smiling but in the side he's not

is this the final major update for this mod? or like entire resprite?
cause i think this might be the update ever of all time, hes absolutely flawless and perfect.

Last edited:
welp i guess super's leaning anim got removed ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Yeah it is, though I wouldn't call it "flawless" or "perfect." It has it's issues.
its flawless and perfect in my heart
Post automatically merged:

will some of these ever make a comeback for this mod? i know you said this is the last major update/resprite but i saw this again and i actually really like all of these moves

1693262231584.png

Last edited:
ok so theres a certain bug with nicks pizza time that doesnt let you start pizza time.
i cant really post the gif since its too big but the mach dash thingy lets you launch john into the fucking air and he never comes back down so you just cant start pizza time afterwards

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
Can you make A Hesse Tails and Knuckles mod for team Hesse,and/or make a Wall run/jump for them/him so we can play it even better,or what about Sonic 2 HD Sprites Redrawn with Redrawn Super sprites,Like Arifkunviids Miles

dude you can't say that
Can you make A Hesse Tails and Knuckles mod for team Hesse,and/or make a Wall run/jump for them/him so we can play it even better,or what about Sonic 2 HD Sprites Redrawn with Redrawn Super sprites,Like Arifkunviids Miles
read the MB rules

FINALLY, ITS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE THE MB GAVE ME A NOTIFICATION

srb20000.png
srb20000.png

it seems like AItour glitches out TH.sonic A LOT ik that i had a bunch of other mods on but i deactivated it then went on AITour and it still happened

I am addicted to character.ai... anyways
YOU! ME! GAS STATION! what are we gettin for dinner!? sushi of corse. UH OH! There was a roofy inside of our gas station sushi, we black out and wake up in a sewer, we’re surrounded by FISH-HORNY FISH, you know what that means, FISH OORGIE! The stench draws in a bear, what do we do? We’re gunna fight it, bare handed, bear..NAKED?! OH YES PLEASE, we befriend the bear after we beat it in a brawl, then we ride it into a Chucky Cheese, DANCE DANCE Revolution, revolution?! Over throw the Government!? UHH I THINK SOo, next thing you know im reincarnated as Jesus Christ, then I turn into a Jet, FLY into the sun, black out again, WAKE UP, do a bump WHITE OUT! (Which I didnt know you could do) then I smoked a joint, GREENED OUT, THEN I TURNED INTO THE SUN, UEGH OH looks like The meth is kickin in.. DEUHBLUHHSBDUHHSBUHSBUHEUGHHUHAAAAHUEAAHAAAAAAA!!!!

The cock cutter 2000 is a primitive technology with several modern day applications medicaly: for circumcisions. crimanily: for torture. And erotically: for pleasure
your signature made me lose iq

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back