am i allowed to use the scream sprites as refrence to something im making, im not using thm BUT refrencing them, is that ok?

Whatever happened to being able to scream when pressing a button? i remember the sprite would be the drawing from radicalsoda

I think is not fully made for Battlemod, The homing grapple to a player does not connect properly to the target and gets stuck midair until lands or the effect wore out

why the dude (i didnt played sonic unleashed to know his name) is following modern sonic too?
do modern sonic have an special ability with the unleashed mod?

why the dude (i didnt played sonic unleashed to know his name) is following modern sonic too?
do modern sonic have an special ability with the unleashed mod?

uhhh

No

Chip's just there vibing
Pretty sure he just follows whoever character you're playing as regardless if it's Werehog or not

Guess I was kinda wrong there
ok, maybe the werehog uses the same engine as modern sonic, like the sprites are similiar and the game glitch, that happened with me when i played with mario and pj mario the moves of them turned into one

nice pfp tho
Post automatically merged:

i mean he didnt appeard on normal sonic, i thougt it was suposed to appear in every character like mario, shadow, krby
Chip only appears by werehog's side but he appears with modern sonic if you load both werehog and modern sonic

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back