Resource icon

[Open Assets] The Momentum Mod 1.0

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
♠The Happy Fox♠;851413 said:
Let's see miss, are you saying you hate the boy's opinion?
You just look at how we are doing on this server, it is not necessary to call it shit, "it is only to give an opinion", if he does not like your mod, or whatever the hell you are, I'm SURE, that he should respect anyone, We are not all here to look pretty, we are here to show talent, and never, alas, how badly do we respect other people, who may also have the same ability, it is not only you, but also us, you see us as rats looking for mods, just because if?
What a community ..
The hell are you talking about? You clearly do not know me at all if you think my stance on others who don't make shit is that they're "rats" who are below me, quite the contrary actually. The "status" so to speak i've gotten from making xmomentum has been really hard to adjust to actually, I don't see myself as any higher then anyone else in this community, yet somehow there are apparently people who look up to me, which is a strange experience to say the least. And yes, I do "Hate the boy's opinion", it is entirely unhelpful for improving my future work, as it does not specify what specifically he dislikes about it, it only says "lol this is bad". If he would have simply said something along the lines of "I don't like tails' ability for (x) reason, i'd much prefer it behaved like (y)", I would've been totally fine with it, infact, i'm totally open to constructive criticism regarding all of my work. The reason I care so much is because I want to improve both myself and my work. I want legitimate constructive feedback. But most of the time, it's just "lol popular thing is bad" and i'm kinda getting fed up with it.

Last edited:
Aha yes as I say ..

The hell are you talking about? You clearly do not know me at all if you think my stance on others who don't make shit is that they're "rats" who are below me, quite the contrary actually. The "status" so to speak i've gotten from making xmomentum has been really hard to adjust to actually, I don't see myself as any higher then anyone else in this community, yet somehow there are apparently people who look up to me, which is a strange experience to say the least. And yes, I do "Hate the boy's opinion", it is entirely unhelpful for improving my future work, as it does not specify what specifically he dislikes about it, it only says "lol this is bad". If he would have simply said something along the lines of "I don't like tails' ability for (x) reason, i'd much prefer it behaved like (y)", I would've been totally fine with it, infact, i'm totally open to constructive criticism regarding all of my work. The reason I care so much is because I want to improve both myself and my work. I want legitimate constructive feedback. But most of the time, it's just "lol popular thing is bad" and i'm kinda getting fed up with it.

Well, if the opinion that the boy gave you is useless, and you don't know what to put, then don't put anything, miss ...

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

And I don't criticize their mod, it's fine in every way, but the people here are very fragile that they don't like it when they say "fool", or something like that, many people complain about some people who have been commenting on it, if they comment, it's their fucking opinion!
They do not have to get mad when only you matter, instead of us "THE RATS" according to you miss ...

♠The Happy Fox♠;851499 said:
And I don't criticize their mod, it's fine in every way, but the people here are very fragile that they don't like it when they say "fool", or something like that, many people complain about some people who have been commenting on it, if they comment, it's their fucking opinion!

"Fragile" my ass! People are completely justified to be upset over rude comments towards their work.

You say "Well, if the opinion that the boy gave you is useless, and you don't know what to put, then don't put anything, miss ...", but it's actually the people who make the rude comments who don't need to put anything, not her. If someone doesn't like a mod, they can either ignore it or leave suggestions. Just bitching about it doesn't help anyone and is actively irritating.

Anyhow, raw opinions aren't worth very much here. Other than offering it as encouragement, there's not much point to it. If you don't have anything other than an "I don't like it" to say, then you need to spend more time boiling your opinion down to some actual quantifiable and useful thoughts before you post.

"THE RATS" according to you miss ...
Where is this "rats" thing coming from? That sounds like your words, not hers. Am I wrong?

The damn fox just having three flight shots instead of normal flight is what I don't like about him in XMom

Are all of you happy now?

Just leave me alone and don't infract me for such a stupid thing like this. It was just a joke, for God's sake!
Don't turn this website into another Facebook, where you get your account suspended just for telling a simple joke :u

Last edited:
Before I start. I am not including myself in the thing that just happened but instead just reviewing the mod above... And speeking of review-

My review. I really like how this mod handles momentum because it gives Knuckles a much needed buff (but not so much for Fang because he's already too OP in vanilla) and makes metal sonic even more fun to play as with how fast he is now but the mod also makes Tails easier to play as on mobile which is a plus on my book, this mod also needs sonic the right way by not making Sonic boring to play by making him slower to account for the T H O K so I can't wait to see what this mod will do to change amy in the future so keep it up.

I Totally love this momentum, it doesnt break the Game at all!, but i would like if you can make this compatible with Adventure Sonic, only if it is possible

I Totally love this momentum, it doesnt break the Game at all!, but i would like if you can make this compatible with Adventure Sonic, only if it is possible
Metalwario64 made adventure sonic to be not modified by any momentum mods (if i remember) so ig not

Theres one slight issue with this. When you get into a 2D section the Normalspeed gets increased very high and youre going too fast without any control. This doesnt happend if you start as 2D (If the level itself is all 2D)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back