About the Mario model: Can you put the overrals back to the normal frames, but keep them in the Super Frames as it is? may that fix the problems with Super Ball powerup and Star
Post automatically merged:

my friend did that in his version of the model and it works.

All of this is really cool and all but your models dat in the overview said that you have or had an Mario 3d model and a lot youtuber took me to this link to get the Mario model sooo what gives?

and also in the phantos folder there was no file that said mario

About the Mario model: Can you put the overrals back to the normal frames, but keep them in the Super Frames as it is? may that fix the problems with Super Ball powerup and Star

my friend did that in his version of the model and it works.
Huh, interesting, I'll have to give that a shot! the only problem I can think of is maybe layering issues, but hopefully those don't happen...
All of this is really cool and all but your models dat in the overview said that you have or had an Mario 3d model and a lot youtuber took me to this link to get the Mario model sooo what gives?

and also in the phantos folder there was no file that said mario
Yeah so the Mario model is unsupported at the moment, and as such is in a folder withing the phanto folder. If the suggestion above works, than I'll be able to put him with the rest!
why the only Mario has the model and not his powerups?
Well, I was working on a cape model, but I never finished it, so I just left it out for the time being. Again, If Tayes's suggestion fixes the model, I'll have to finish that up, so be on the lookout for that!

Can you make one for.......uh.......oh! i have one! Can you make a model for X-Treme Sonic?
If model suggestion is agaisnt the rules, reply to my post
Thank you for understanding

Has anyone else been getting this weird issue in models.dat where whenever I put the alt model for sms, (the one that looks like shuffle sonic), any other line in models.dat below it does not work?

Has anyone else been getting this weird issue in models.dat where whenever I put the alt model for sms, (the one that looks like shuffle sonic), any other line in models.dat below it does not work?
The model.dat code for it is smso which is the legend mode of sms
Rename it to just sms and it should work

Back