ive tried everything i could to get the mario model working,but it dosent. i know it says that its unstable but a lot of channels use it just fine! can someone tell me what i did wrong?

ive taken the stuff out of the unstable folder,added the text in the .dat file and tried mario. it dosent work.

I have decided to merge all the models that I have already released into one pack, and add to it instead of releasing a ton of these things. The old threads will be kept for archival purposes, but they will not be updated.

v1 : Initial Release
v1.1 : Added Jet Fumes to Shadow Android's shoes, along with a new model for his bullets. Shadow Android's shooting animation was also changed to look less weird while moving.
v1.2 : Added Shuffle SMS.
v1.3 : Added Shrimp before it was cool.
v1.4 : Added Fludd.

Wizard Sonic
Wizard Tails
Wizard Knuckles
Black Eggman
Playable Black Eggman
Shadow Android
Shadow Android's bullets
Milne's Crystal Shield
Shuffle SMS & HMS
Shirmp
Fludd (NEW!)

Instant Sonic: For making Black Eggman originally.
SSNTails: For making Wizard Sonic and Tails originally.
Logan McCloud: For ripping the SMG from Shadow the Hedgehog.
SEGA / Sonic Team: for making The original Shadow Android model and SMG, and also for being cool enough to not care that we use / modify their content.
Nintendo: For making the Fludd model.

To install, drag and drop the PHANTO folder into the models folder, and enter this info into your models.dat

uglyknux PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
chrispymarriage PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
lessunique PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
ssntails PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
handdrawn PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
ssnsonic PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
BRAK PHANTO/Brak.md3 6.25 0.0
brakeggman PHANTO/PlayerBrak.md3 3.125 0.0
BRKP PHANTO/PlayerBrak.md3 3.125 0.0
shadowandroid PHANTO/ShadowAndroid.md3 3.0 0.0
BEAM PHANTO/BEAM.md3 4.0 0.0
CYSH PHANTO/MilneShield.md3 3.0 0.0
SMS PHANTO/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
SMSO PHANTO/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
HMSO PHANTO/HMS.md3 3.0 0.0
shrimp PHANTO/Shrimp.md3 3.0 0.0
SHRI PHANTO/Shrimp.md3 6.5 0.0
FLDP PHANTO/Fludd.md3 3.0 0.0
this is cool

Last edited:
I have decided to merge all the models that I have already released into one pack, and add to it instead of releasing a ton of these things. The old threads will be kept for archival purposes, but they will not be updated.

v1 : Initial Release
v1.1 : Added Jet Fumes to Shadow Android's shoes, along with a new model for his bullets. Shadow Android's shooting animation was also changed to look less weird while moving.
v1.2 : Added Shuffle SMS.
v1.3 : Added Shrimp before it was cool.
v1.4 : Added Fludd.

Wizard Sonic
Wizard Tails
Wizard Knuckles
Black Eggman
Playable Black Eggman
Shadow Android
Shadow Android's bullets
Milne's Crystal Shield
Shuffle SMS & HMS
Shirmp
Fludd (NEW!)

Instant Sonic: For making Black Eggman originally.
SSNTails: For making Wizard Sonic and Tails originally.
Logan McCloud: For ripping the SMG from Shadow the Hedgehog.
SEGA / Sonic Team: for making The original Shadow Android model and SMG, and also for being cool enough to not care that we use / modify their content.
Nintendo: For making the Fludd model.

To install, drag and drop the PHANTO folder into the models folder, and enter this info into your models.dat

uglyknux PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
chrispymarriage PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Knuckles.md3 3.2 0.0
lessunique PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
ssntails PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Tails.md3 3.2 0.0
handdrawn PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
ssnsonic PHANTO/WIZARD/SSN_Sonic.md3 3.2 0.0
BRAK PHANTO/Brak.md3 6.25 0.0
brakeggman PHANTO/PlayerBrak.md3 3.125 0.0
BRKP PHANTO/PlayerBrak.md3 3.125 0.0
shadowandroid PHANTO/ShadowAndroid.md3 3.0 0.0
BEAM PHANTO/BEAM.md3 4.0 0.0
CYSH PHANTO/MilneShield.md3 3.0 0.0
SMS PHANTO/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
SMSO PHANTO/SMS.md3 3.0 0.0
HMSO PHANTO/HMS.md3 3.0 0.0
shrimp PHANTO/Shrimp.md3 3.0 0.0
SHRI PHANTO/Shrimp.md3 6.5 0.0
FLDP PHANTO/Fludd.md3 3.0 0.0
I want to make shadow android RED (quill accents, shoe soles) but it is orange in game, could somebody help me out please?

Really did not know how much I wanted to see shadow From that horrible "side game" in 3d
Post automatically merged:

Because guns are cool!
And so is this model pack. It's really nice to see those characters finally get a model, not to mention they look pretty good too, keep up the good work, Phanto!
BUT HAVE YOU SEEN MARIOS 64 MODEL??

Last edited:
thanks alot, I would have been at this for hours
For the buddy x thing, what you could do is start the game, add shadow android but put red after, I can't remember the skin name right now, but do something like this,

addbot shadowandroid red

then switch to the red shadow android and put in the console

delbot 1,

and it'll work, or you can add the color mod which I'll link, and you can add the necessary commands to your autoexec file.
srb2 characters have a color that can be changed with commands or for when you are playing in multiplayer, for shadow android, his is orange, so you could mess around with mods to find a way to get the color you want, I remember running into the same thing when I first found him, it was a while back, but check out these, adding the console commands to autoexec will make sure your changes are saved for next time you boot up the game if you want a sort of permanent solution, however, you do have to add the file that you used to make the changes using the command addfile,

addfile (colormod(can't remember name).lua

doing this will add the file, then just putting the comands you want in the autoexec will make sure the necessary configurations are applied next time you boot the game up.

I think this is the color mod, might have to play around with it:

https://mb.srb2.org/addons/personal-default-skin-color.3072/

And this is buddy x:

Another must have is custom save soc:

https://mb.srb2.org/addons/custom-gamedata-allows-you-to-create-save-files-with-addons.1969/

you can add these all to your execonfig to have them added automatically,

addfile filename.pk3(or lua or wad whatever)

but make sure that the custom gamedata is added last. I hope this helps!

For the buddy x thing, what you could do is start the game, add shadow android but put red after, I can't remember the skin name right now, but do something like this,

addbot shadowandroid red

then switch to the red shadow android and put in the console

delbot 1,

and it'll work, or you can add the color mod which I'll link, and you can add the necessary commands to your autoexec file.
srb2 characters have a color that can be changed with commands or for when you are playing in multiplayer, for shadow android, his is orange, so you could mess around with mods to find a way to get the color you want, I remember running into the same thing when I first found him, it was a while back, but check out these, adding the console commands to autoexec will make sure your changes are saved for next time you boot up the game if you want a sort of permanent solution, however, you do have to add the file that you used to make the changes using the command addfile,

addfile (colormod(can't remember name).lua

doing this will add the file, then just putting the comands you want in the autoexec will make sure the necessary configurations are applied next time you boot the game up.

I think this is the color mod, might have to play around with it:

https://mb.srb2.org/addons/personal-default-skin-color.3072/

And this is buddy x:

Another must have is custom save soc:

https://mb.srb2.org/addons/custom-gamedata-allows-you-to-create-save-files-with-addons.1969/

you can add these all to your execonfig to have them added automatically,

addfile filename.pk3(or lua or wad whatever)

but make sure that the custom gamedata is added last. I hope this helps!
omg you lifesaver, you helped with things I didn't even ask for now I have no problems. Thanks

Where is the model file?

Update: Nevermind

Last edited:
Thanks for the models! By the way, For the models of mario, I did an different method. Still, I'll try the F.L.U.U.D Models! Good job! :wonderful:

Back