Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

There is something still present from previous update, wall jump seems very lesser for a single wall and ramp jumps still lacks momentum making some platforms unreachable even with a wall jump. Also i realized that sometimes a character gets hammered and returning them to normal with time, game laggs fps and/or crash with SIEGVE violation

for some reason luigi's overalls for me are a diffrent color
Post automatically merged:

for some reason luigi's overalls for me are a diffrent color
srb20001.png

Attachments

• srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
The super spin jump doesn't seem to function in single player. every time i try to initiate it, mario and luigi dont even get the spin.
Make sure both your SRB2 and Mario Bros are properly updated to the latest version. If you're on Android, that version is unofficial and may have issues.
There is something still present from previous update, wall jump seems very lesser for a single wall and ramp jumps still lacks momentum making some platforms unreachable even with a wall jump. Also i realized that sometimes a character gets hammered and returning them to normal with time, game laggs fps and/or crash with SIEGVE violation
Wall jumps have always been lesser for a single wall, you're not supposed to be able to just wall jump up one wall. I honestly forgot about the ramp jump change, and I think I'll probably end up reverting it eventually. Also, for your lagging and crashing, are you using the Android version? If you are, it's unsupported and unstable, so make sure you're using an official version.

having trouble doing the spin bros. move in co-op, we get the starting anim but once we grab on we both just fall out of the move immediately
Post automatically merged:

found out it was a mod conflict with chrispychars

Last edited:
DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario Bros. with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.1 - Hotfix for Super Spin Jump and Slope Jumps

Since v2.1 didn't have a hotfix, let's make one for v2.2! Simply addresses issues with the Super Spin Jump and reverts the lack of slope physics on jumps.

The Super Spin Jump will now work with ChrispyChars added, and both players will have the same camera zoom. The move will now once again cancel if you manage to land early, preventing the player on the bottom from clipping into the ground.

Slope physics removal on jumps was something I forgot to revert from v2.1, so I've done that here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Make sure both your SRB2 and Mario Bros are properly updated to the latest version. If you're on Android, that version is unofficial and may have issues.

Wall jumps have always been lesser for a single wall, you're not supposed to be able to just wall jump up one wall. I honestly forgot about the ramp jump change, and I think I'll probably end up reverting it eventually. Also, for your lagging and crashing, are you using the Android version? If you are, it's unsupported and unstable, so make sure you're using an official version.
im happy that you listened to me and no... im not using Android since its too obsolete and uncomfy to play so im always on PC. The issue i mentioned its probably due to OpenGL Rendering with models on. Might be... might be not but im sure happend around 2 times

I remember Mario being able to kick bosses during a spinjump, now turn v2.21 it doesn't happen. Was that removed on purpose for the reverts from 2.2 > 2.1?

It seems that some of the vanilla monitor powerups don't turn into mario/luigi powerups when this addon is loaded with monitors plus, like the pity shield not turning into the superball flower or the force shield not turning into the fire flower.

It seems that some of the vanilla monitor powerups don't turn into mario/luigi powerups when this addon is loaded with monitors plus, like the pity shield not turning into the superball flower or the force shield not turning into the fire flower.
Is never meant mix monitors that arent vanilla. Like the ESP Shields and the Extra Shields since there is no such coding to reconize what monitors gives powerups. Maybe it alters if you try load that one after you added this one

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back