Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

REMOVE THE FUCKING FLAME TRAILS IN THE SPECIAL STAGES. Unless you have a really powerful PC, the special stages  will run so fucking slow that they're literally impossible. Android cannot handle it, for certain, because I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS MOD CUZ OF IT.

And no, I will not just deal with the MP Special Stages with the Many Minor Tweaks mod. The 7th one is literally kaizo and I refuse to hear otherwise.

REMOVE THE FUCKING FLAME TRAILS IN THE SPECIAL STAGES. Unless you have a really powerful PC, the special stages  will run so fucking slow that they're literally impossible. Android cannot handle it, for certain, because I'M REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS MOD CUZ OF IT.

And no, I will not just deal with the MP Special Stages with the Many Minor Tweaks mod. The 7th one is literally kaizo and I refuse to hear otherwise.
I can vouch, I've only beaten MP Special Stage 7 with Tails Doll

i know this mod's great but why do their char select descriptions have move/rotate stick if they also work on keyboard/mouse

i know this mod's great but why do their char select descriptions have move/rotate stick if they also work on keyboard/mouse
You can "rotate the stick" on keyboard but it's kinda awkward to do consistently. That's why there's alternate control options for the spin jump.

DirkTheHusky got banned from message board so 2.2.1 is final update.

Thank the stars SMS Alfredo is now the person in charge of this mod so it can continue to live on

Well, somehow the mod went from Dirk to Alfredo crookedly.
If watch on Overview or Alfredo's addon and more
It says it's Alfredo's addon.
But on Discussion indicated DirkTheHusky as creator...

The Damn kk Rogue

somehow the mod went from Dirk to Alfredo crookedly.
It was not somehow,but its that because of drama behind Dirk (AKA stealing sprites from SRB2 Kart and forcing the Kart Krew to join in the dev team).

Also,i know not everyone can speak proper english,but please try improving your grammar. Seriously,i spent 5 minutes trying to understand what you say in each of your posts that are longer than 2 setences.

It was not somehow,but its that because of drama behind Dirk (AKA stealing sprites from SRB2 Kart and forcing the Kart Krew to join in the dev team).
I know this little story of Dirk,
With stealing sprites for else one beautiful skin pack for srb2k.
Just where my Robuster?
Also,i know not everyone can speak proper english,but please try improving your grammar. Seriously,i spent 5 minutes trying to understand what you say in each of your posts that are longer than 2 setences.
I think it's time to stop use translater to talk,
Or else I again talked a wrong words, like with free to play.
Thanks

found a relatively minor bug but it seems like theres a difference between partnered and solo mario with the ledge grab height. Mario seems to get offset higher when partnered. This looks especially weird with models.

Attachments

• srb20216.png
    srb20216.png
    780 KB · Views: 86
  • srb20217.png
    srb20217.png
    684.6 KB · Views: 69

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back