Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

srb20001.gif
You can BLJ.

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
where is Waluigi? or Fawful or cackletta?

Hi. This mod is great but I seem to be having a problem. When I collect a coin, it doesn't go away. I just keep collecting the coin over and over again and my coin total keeps going up. Can someone help me fix this?

How do you add the mod to the game? It is different from how you have to do it with the other mods... please help me...

Uhh

You go ingame, head to addons, search for whatever folder you put the mod (perferably you should drop it in the addons folder that SRB2 comes with) in and just...add it?

Same as any other mod?

Last edited:
Uhh

Entras en el juego, te diriges a los complementos, buscas cualquier carpeta en la que coloques el mod (preferiblemente deberías colocarlo en la carpeta de complementos que viene con SRB2) y simplemente... ¿agregarlo?

¿Igual que cualquier otro mod?
There I was able to do it, but I would like to play with the 3D models, but they won't let me add them correctly

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. This mod is great but I seem to be having a problem. When I collect a coin, it doesn't go away. I just keep collecting the coin over and over again and my coin total keeps going up. Can someone help me fix this?
That happened to me too at one point. I think if you grab a magnetic shield or get hit, it will fix it.

how do u do dat??

(pls tell me i want to blj and yes the typo is intended)
Very simple! In fact, it's just like in the DS remake of Mario 64! 'Ya just spam the long-jump, and slowly start moving backwards as you do so.

@DirkTheHusky
Hello Dirk, apparently the Mario bros Persona support is broken.
So, Luigi when he gets his super thunder and wind the B button does not get inputted for whatever reason. As for Mario, his Super Fire and Hail can sometimes be only thrown ONCE, also Super Hail for some reason grants the player no damage. I was unable to get a capture of Mario only throwing 1 fire/ice ball but here is the rest:

(Due to file size imgur was used)

While not-so-major, the Mario bros' move set can be challenging to deal with due to enemy conditions and the limitations I listed, if you can find a time to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
How do you add the mod to the game? It is different from how you have to do it with the other mods... please help me...
If you *NOT* playing on chrome then add the mods to the addons folder and go to the addons folder in the game and then click on the mod you input and you can play Sonic Robo Blast 2, the mods only work in NO SAVE FILE.

If you *NOT* playing on chrome then add the mods to the addons folder and go to the addons folder in the game and then click on the mod you input and you can play Sonic Robo Blast 2, the mods only work in NO SAVE FILE.
You can also use this mod after you enable the character mods to have modded characters with full save files.

Apologies if it's been answered, but is there a way to either disable spinning all together or at least make it not respond to camera movement? I'm playing with default controller scheme and with camera movement on the right stick if Mario is mid-air while I move the camera he'll spin. Disabling spin on stick just seems to stop you from being able to spin from a circular movement.

Apologies if it's been answered, but is there a way to either disable spinning all together or at least make it not respond to camera movement? I'm playing with default controller scheme and with camera movement on the right stick if Mario is mid-air while I move the camera he'll spin. Disabling spin on stick just seems to stop you from being able to spin from a circular movement.
Turning "Spin on Stick" off makes it so that you cannot spin except with Mario's spin button. Set Mario's spin button to something you aren't using, and that will effectively disable it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back