Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

Team Mario & Sonic
srb20056.png

I find it a bit strange how there's no option to play as "Mario & Luigi" or "Luigi & Mario", but other than that? This is a certified "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!" moment. Allow me too use the appropriate meme for the occasion:

I have been playing around with the Luigi update and I love it! It is really fun and it's nice to see Luigi here. But I'll admit the only little problem I had is that there are times when Luigi's face looks just like Mario in a few sprites. Congrats to the team for making such an amazing mod and bringing us Mario & Luigi to SRB2.

ITS LUIGI HOLY CRAP YOU EVEN MADE HIM SLIPPERIER AND HIGHER-JUMPING LIKE IN 3D WORLD AND YOU EVEN GAVE HIM THAT THING WHERE HE RUNS ON WATER AND CAN SLOW HIS FALLING A BIT AND CAN SPIN AFTER DOING THAT CHARGE JUMP THING EVEN HIS FIREBALLS ARE GREEN LIKE IN THE RPG GAMES AND HIS EQUIVALENT TO GOLDEN MARIO IS SILVER LIKE IN GOLDEN EDITION OH MY GOD THE NOSTALGIA HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Okay, after a few hours of playing it it kinda looks like his wall-holding facing the screen sprites look almost identical to mario's and so do his second jump sprites when his back faces the screen and the jumping sprites when they face the upper-right and upper-left directions.

DirkTheHusky updated Super Mario Bros. with a new update entry:

Version 2 - Luigi Hotfixes and a Couple Bonuses

Whoops, should've seen this coming, but we done goofed.
Luigi completely lacked support for Footsteps and BattleMod despite Mario having support, and this update fixes that. So now you can battle your friends without being outmatched by your brother!
View attachment 72051

This update isn't just completely a hotfix though, the ability to break...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I WIN AGAIN DIRKTHEHUSKY, YOU CANNOT STOP MY 90 DEGREE WALLJUMPS!!!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

also this works with any powerup with either mario of luigi, fire a ball or spin the cape and it resets the walljump timer completely.
also luigi can jump while running on water to reset his timer completely, and if he has the cape he can just run on it indefinitley

Attachments

• srb20057.gif
    srb20057.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 133

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back