Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. Version 2.3

I'm getting incredibly consistent SIGSEGVs while Mini Mario, it's something to do with hammering?
Mario v1.2.3, SRB2 v2.2.10, seems to only happen in Software renderer.
One time it SIGSEGV'd after hammering then picking up the mushroom, I wasn't recording at the time though...

EDIT: I just got a SIGSEGV for simply turning into Mini Mario, no other setup.
minimsigsegv3.png

srb2win.exe caused an Access Violation at location 005A2D06 in module srb2win.exe Reading from location B6B4D0DD.
Registers:
eax=ff6e8000 ebx=129d8238 ecx=ffffffff edx=ffffffff esi=005a2cf0 edi=b6b4d0dd
eip=005a2d06 esp=0028fc10 ebp=00000000 iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
cs=0023 ss=002b ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00210202

AddrPC Params
005A2D06 00000000 00000000 00000000 srb2win.exe!R_DrawMaskedColumn

Attachments

• srb20562.gif
    srb20562.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 82
  • minimsigsegv.png
    minimsigsegv.png
    311.8 KB · Views: 85
  • srb20564.gif
    srb20564.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 126
  • minimsigsegv2.png
    minimsigsegv2.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Hello, I just came to present some problems that I had with this mod (perhaps due to a bad export or I don't know), to start the game it gives me a text saying WARNING:€ ...rb2/files/addons/CL_Mario-v1.2.3 .pk3|lua/monitor.lua:92: bad argument #2 to '?' (string expected, got nil) after that mario can only jump once and swimming is the only thing he can do while only the effect sounds are heard but NOT mario's voice and the main problem I had with this mod was that when Mario takes damage he stays floating in the air and I can't control or lower him. Apart from that I've seen gameplays on youtube and it seems like a good mod 10/10 I recommend it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220312-200132_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-200132_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    782.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Hola, solo venia a presentarles unos problemas que tuve con este mod ignorenme (tal vez por una mala exportacion o no se), al iniciar el juego me da un texto que dice ADVERTENCIA:€...rb2/ files/addons/CL_Mario-v1.2.3 .pk3|lua/monitor.lua:92: mal argumento #2 para '?' (cadena esperada, obtuvo cero) después de eso, Mario solo puede saltar una vez y nadar es lo único que puede hacer, mientras que solo se escuchan los sonidos del efecto y NO la voz de Mario y el problema principal que tuve con este mod fue que cuando Mario recibe daño él se queda flotando en el aire y no puedo controlarlo ni bajarlo. Aparte he visto gameplays en youtube y me parece buen mod 10/10 lo recomiendo

"ello, I just came to present some problems that I had with this mod, ignore me (perhaps due to a bad export or I don't know), when I start the game it gives me a text that says WARNING: €...rb2/ files/addons/CL_Mario- v1.2.3 .pk3|lua/monitor.lua:92: bad argument #2 for '?' (expected string, got zero) after that Mario can only jump once and swimming is the only thing he can do while only the effect sounds are heard and NOT Mario's voice and the main problem I had with this mod was that when Mario takes damage he just floats in the air and I can't control him or put him down. Besides I have seen gameplays on youtube and it seems like a good mod 10/10 I recommend it"

Not quite sure what these errors are referring to. I checked the lines and they don't seem to make any sense. Are you sure your version of SRB2 is up to date?

Can you add a patch for 2.2.10? Using the latest version of Mario in the new version robs Mario of his signature Ground-Pound and all actions mapped to spin. This means Mario can't transform! Can you fix this? If so, that would be awesome. The same thing actually happens to Silver, too. He can't attack enemies, but he can still Psycho Boost.

Can you add a patch for 2.2.10? Using the latest version of Mario in the new version robs Mario of his signature Ground-Pound and all actions mapped to spin. This means Mario can't transform! Can you fix this? If so, that would be awesome. The same thing actually happens to Silver, too. He can't attack enemies, but he can still Psycho Boost.
Mario and Silver work perfectly fine.

Mario and Silver work perfectly fine.
Yea
Post automatically merged:

Which version of srb2 are you using?

i dont use android, nor do i HAVE an android, so specify that you're using android first next time
A.K.A the bug probably only works on android

.....You hit the spin button (default is Shift if you're on PC)

They literally said this in the first post
oh
i asked because i loaded 3 mario mods (this mario, other mario and a dancing mario) and the custom1 actions moved to the spin button

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back