• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the Hedgehog MVD: coming when it's done™️

We apologize for this mistake and we will release the game when it's done, in the meantime here's a stadium level coming to releases soon..
srb20011.png
srb20012.png

Looks good! I hope you can also add flags from each country that participated in World Cup,too.

Magma Caverns Zone - a level that was once voted as the second worst OLDC level - is now completely remade for this game. See the attachments below and tell us which one is your favorite
Post automatically merged:

also there are going to be no more lava waves or speed bumps for Act 1 and rather a new mechanic alongside some platforming.
said mechanic is called Well why don't you wait a little longer?

Attachments

• srb20027.png
    srb20027.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 90
  • srb20026.png
    srb20026.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 68
  • srb20025.png
    srb20025.png
    173.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
It all begins here. A long journey full of secrets, codes, and puzzles here and there for you to explore its wonders.
Decrypt countless mysteries and wonders all around you in 4 total phases set in 9 months of discovery.
Solve challenging puzzles and unlock an abundance of lore from them.
Communicate with participants all around the forums and unite to make an extensive analysis of this ARG, puzzle-by-puzzle, and code-by-code.
Decode satellite imagery from audio to get results with a slight amount of extra secrets in those.

It all begins here, and it all begins now. The first 6 that managed to solve this puzzle with all 4 phases will get special awards.
Good luck to every one of the participants all around the Message Board, and have fun.
I love arg's! I wanna try solving this, also, are you radicalchaos6779? or are you continuing the project, please give me context.
Also good luck with the mod! it looks amazing.

I love arg's! I wanna try solving this, also, are you radicalchaos6779? or are you continuing the project, please give me context.
Also good luck with the mod! it looks amazing.
RadicalChaos6922, creator of Magma Falls, originally meant to release as a teaser for the level pack at an early state 3 years ago, completely separate and going to have checkpoints.

Magma Caverns Zone - a level that was once voted as the second worst OLDC level - is now completely remade for this game. See the attachments below and tell us which one is your favorite

also there are going to be no more lava waves or speed bumps for Act 1 and rather a new mechanic alongside some platforming.
said mechanic is called Well why don't you wait a little longer?
urg.....
magma caverns zone....

urg.....
magma caverns zone....
Jokes aside, love how this is turning out!!

Be_there_2.png

Last prerelease footage before the demo releases, and we will continue development on the game once the demo releases.
Ask me anything and maybe even share this everywhere, your preference. But the important thing is, we're back.

Saturday September 23rd, 2023. Be there and on the watch for more alerts from the thread.
Expect more from us on that day. Get ready.

View attachment 99781
Last prerelease footage before the demo releases, and we will continue development on the game once the demo releases.
Ask me anything and maybe even share this everywhere, your preference. But the important thing is, we're back.

Saturday September 23rd, 2023. Be there and on the watch for more alerts from the thread.
Expect more from us on that day. Get ready.
Hop on the Hype Train,bois! Its time to get hyped!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back