Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

It's been asked about before, and I've thought about it, but the only way I can actually include such campaigns is through more map duplication. Having to make campaigns of each era would start making the mod inflate even more than it already has.

It's been asked about before, and I've thought about it, but the only way I can actually include such campaigns is through more map duplication. Having to make campaigns of each era would start making the mod inflate even more than it already has.
I mean, with a mod so big, there's only so much inflation you can avoid. I'd rather have the mod be inflated to hell and back (much to the ire of my shiternet ecks dee) if it meant that the mod had extra replayability, as well as it adds a bit of consistency. I love this mod so much, but the tedium of changing hubs can wear on you pretty quickly

There is many places you can go, but they could have bugs. Infact, one of them can appear then you would have to fix it to patch the version.

i unlocked zim and megaman and other unlockable chars like cinossu thanks to pastchars.zip but i seen a yt video that there's sonic doom in this mod how do i unlock SD2 (sonic doom 2) in this mod???

i unlocked zim and megaman and other unlockable chars like cinossu thanks to pastchars.zip but i seen a yt video that there's sonic doom in this mod how do i unlock SD2 (sonic doom 2) in this mod???
Go see previous pages because there is a post which tells all the secrets,including Sonic Doom 2.

More specifically, post number 188 at Page 10.

Ooookay... So! I'm trying to find the Red XVI secret in D4CEZ2, and...I assume he's supposed to be here? Am I looking in the wrong place somehow? Or am I just stupid.. (I will admit, I'm playing in v2.0.7 of this mod, but I didn't see anything like what I'm dealing with mentioned in the fixes. That doesn't mean I won't download it, though, I'm just having a LOT of fun w/ this mod.)
srb20272.png

Last edited:
And as it turns out I found the last 3 emblems on the Christmas version of techno hill act 2 1.09.4. I knew I was missing something. Yay! I got them all now!
Post automatically merged:

srb20025.png
Oh BTW, At sound test between the "sky sanctuary" and "SD2 credits" what are the two ??? songs?

And as it turns out I found the last 3 emblems on the Christmas version of techno hill act 2 1.09.4. I knew I was missing something. Yay! I got them all now!

View attachment 82561Oh BTW, At sound test between the "sky sanctuary" and "SD2 credits" what are the two ??? songs?
Come to think about it, I've been looking for 7 ??? songs.

3 right next to 2.0/2.1 ACZ1 and 4 more right next to SRB1 HPZ.

I can't figure these out at this point, and I still have the songs from Sonic Doom 2's secret levels locked as well.

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    906.2 KB · Views: 45
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    836.2 KB · Views: 55
I mean, with a mod so big, there's only so much inflation you can avoid. I'd rather have the mod be inflated to hell and back (much to the ire of my shiternet ecks dee) if it meant that the mod had extra replayability, as well as it adds a bit of consistency. I love this mod so much, but the tedium of changing hubs can wear on you pretty quickly
It is important to now that as of now, SRB2TP uses over 600 map slots. iirc SRB2 only has 1200 to work with, so that'll be another limit (at least until non-MAPxx slots are implemented into the engine)

Update to 2.0.7, or wait for 2.0.8. (coming very soon, likely overnight) It sounds like there might be another major issue.

the level header got broken apparently. At least it sent you to act 3 instead of leaving you stuck, but this is a major issue as it blocked access to a level. I'll get that fixed right away.

2.0 brak is placed in a position that doesn't allow for a good place to put a star post between him and 2.2 brak.
that was an misunderstanding , oops , i meant that he was somehow missing the BHZ emblem , not the emblem itself not appearing on Black Hole like before
and yes , regarding to your post , i did update the mod to the current version , now i have 286/286 as intended

Argh!! Now I'm stuck in SD2's Sandopolis Act 2! I've wasted more than 14 in-game mins trying to find the emerald keys in the first part, but I can't find anything. Sorry if I sound a bit frustrated (if you can even tell) because I very much am...
If you can't help me with this, that's okay.

(edit starts here): I tried retrying the level, and looking everywhere over again, and I still can't get past the first maze-like part of the level. I feel like there's supposed to be an emerald in the place next to the yellow emerald door, but there isn't anything helpful in there. I've looked for fake walls and other no-emerald-required doors but I haven't found anything like that either. Obviously, I don't blame YOU for this, I'm just very frustrated at this point.

(ANOTHER edit starts here): Alright...I found it. Man, was it a tiny door, though.

Last edited:
Back