Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Well, someone would have to make a video. Then they would use there save file as it on the video, and done
That could work. And I hope it's done as soon as possible. I am in utter shock after getting through the level portion of History Clash Zone, and I am super confused on what to do with TWO Metal Sonics. I tried using Fang, but his popgun, even with the Popgun Modifications mod by clairebun, wasn't strong enough. What can I do to get through it?

True that. The boss rush isn't that hard for me, but Metal's Challenge is a great pain in the ass.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, I think v2.0.7 presented a new problem. I'm in Metal's Challenge, on Tier 3, and racing Metal Sonic in Quicksand Ruins. And RIGHT before I start the race, the game crashes and sends me back to my home screen. I didn't think that was going to bother me that much, because I had a stupid amount of mods enabled. Then I tried it again with only two others mods, same result. No other mods, same result. What is going on? I have Software mode enabled, and am using an Android build of the game. I downloaded v2.0.7 from the Google Drive mirror.
the problem might be SRB2 Android edition.

That could work. And I hope it's done as soon as possible. I am in utter shock after getting through the level portion of History Clash Zone, and I am super confused on what to do with TWO Metal Sonics. I tried using Fang, but his popgun, even with the Popgun Modifications mod by clairebun, wasn't strong enough. What can I do to get through it?

Practice. Also there's some extra rings in the locker room.

Well, I beat Metal's Challenge with the help of a certain hedgehog from the future. I was sweating hard when I got to the final boss room, as I had hardly any rings, but it only took three extra lives lost during the fight itself using the aforementioned character (Yes, I did find the locker room), and all of that paid off. I got my emblem and am almost done 100%ing the game. I have over 230 emblems, but I didn't bother doing the special stages in the NiGHTS Hub...yet. Or the boss rushes aside from the 2.0 one for Egg Rock's Hub. My question is, if we can replay History Clash, where is it's entry located? I checked the museum, the colosseum, and the Metals Challenge lobby, but it's entry wasn't in either of them, unless I have to go to level select? I haven't even completed the game yet!

Did you use cheats? the entrance is in the metal's challenge lobby, right next to tier one.

Aside from having access, Glaber should also be in the Lobby taking Metal's place.

Did you use cheats? the entrance is in the metal's challenge lobby, right next to tier one.

Aside from having access, Glaber should also be in the Lobby taking Metal's place.
That's not what happened to me. I didn't speak to Metal until I already beat all 4 tiers and before I went to the final race. And no, I didn't use cheats.

Last edited:
Glaber only takes metal's place after you beaten history clash.

plus with how unlock dependent the mod is, I have to ask about the cheats as they have greater effect here than they do in the base game.

you didn't try to skip the credits, did you?

Add 2.2 Level And Egg Rock Please?
First of all,if you want 2.2 levels, play Vanilla SRB2. This is exclusively about past versions of SRB2.

Secondly,there is Egg Rock Hub,but in order to get it,you must beat 2.0 Boss Rush, Beta Quest,and Special Stage 7.

I wish i could play this mod but my computer broke
Screenshot_20230103-160534~2.png

have you even played the mod yet?

And no, I'm not adding 2.2 era levels until their time.

*GASP!*
Yay!!! I was so hyped for this for so long, and now it's here!! Now I don't only have to play it on 2.0! (no offense)

(edit begins here) Okay, I saw that there was a version for 2.1, but I wasn't aware of it because I wasn't aware of the MB when I first played this game in 2.1, and I couldn't download it from MP servers in 2.1. Whoops!

Last edited:
I did found a pretty weird glitch in Neo Aerial Garden during this section in the pictures where one part of the level gets red until you change direction where are you facing at.
And no,this is not a problem with ReOverdrive,i did tested it with vanilla charcters with no mods and i still get this.Maybe because im using Software instead of Open GL this time around. And at the second picture,its pretty self explanitory.
srb20037.png

srb20038.png

That should actually be fixed in a SRB2 dev build for 2.2.11. Though back in 2.0, NAG did have a bad visual bug like that because of how large it is.

Back