Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Wait,what does the button behind the cage in 2.1 section of Castle Eggman Hub do?

hey glaber I cant get the vent to open despite me doing everything to unlock here
EDIT: I used noclip and the vent is right here and I did everything to unlock it

Attachments

• srb20133.png
    srb20133.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 101
hey glaber I cant get the vent to open despite me doing everything to unlock here
EDIT: I used noclip and the vent is right here and I did everything to unlock it
Did you beat all tiers of Metal's Challenge and every Boss Rush in Colloseum?

yea, you used noclip. that triggers cheat detection and as a result it also disables all lindeff triggers that depend on unlockables

it was worth 3 years of waiting i like this mod however while playing on single player the game crashed before i defeated metal sonic on History Clash Zone.

what I mean i booted it up and restarted mutlipe times and with no cheats on and this still happens
what version are you using? Do you have earless in the shuttle? and do you have access to History Clash in Metal's challenge?

it was worth 3 years of waiting i like this mod however while playing on single player the game crashed before i defeated metal sonic on History Clash Zone.
That's an issue I can't fix as it's a result of "Metal being bad at math". Please wait for SRB2 2.2.11 for this bug to be fixed.

yes I am using 2.2.10 uncapped and I have earless but history clash is missing in metals chanlallage for some reason even tho i got it as a unlockable

Back