Resource icon

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B1

for anyone reading who uses mouse for moving the camera and has an epic gamer mouse, i recommend binding all the action buttons to the extra mouse buttons. its a lot cooler for me

whats PTSP? i cant seem to find it on the MB so am i just not finding it or is it something in the works?

Attachments

• srb20172.png
    srb20172.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 105
got an idea: you know peppino can throw upwards what if up action allowed you to throw enemies above yourself

also yaaaayyy parry is here

I wonder, why does peppino seem to have higher gravity even on springs?
I'm forced to use the wallclimb to get across the gap near the start of GFZ2, as the springs don't launch peppino far enough.

Well this is pretty neat huh I gotta say. This v2 version of this peppino is WAY better than the old one. 10/10 rating. I'll do that now. Hehehe I pretty sure we don't have to worry about BuggieTheBug's peppino because he has a lot of work to take care of. Lazy guy am I right? HA. This peppino dosent need story mode scripts, not any possible. I can just say that YOU DID A AWESOME JOB hard working this mod. Take your time and finish up other characters. I hope this complimented you.
Post automatically merged:

ah ok, thanks for clearin that up
Also the full name is called pizza time spice runners.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back