Resource icon

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B1

I of course have SRB2 for PC but i also have the android ver to play on the go but i cant find the taunt and super jump button.
How can i do that?
Post automatically merged:

I of course have SRB2 for PC but i also have the android ver to play on the go but i cant find the taunt and super jump button.
How can i do that?
Pls help this is annoying (i cant stand not cheesing levels with the super jump)
Post automatically merged:

So, my old post i made is outdated since i figured it out
B u t (t)
I sometimes mess arround grabbing and rolling and i sometimes would just find myself wall-running
But when i try to pull it off, it dosent work, can anyone tell me how to wall run (on controller pls)

Last edited:
so ummm, im looking through the files for the music, and i see one thing that stands out. scoutdigo's deathmode ost. it is not used anywhere in the mod, so why is it here?

Please keep your posts related to the topic of the thread.
hey guys look what tails doll does (it works with gfz3lasers)

srb20023.gif

Last edited:
I would like to see if there was an option to tie the mach run input into a button like the fire button(because on gamepad it's auto linked to the RT/L2 button), and can peppino have a bit of delay and horizontal velocity in the super jump cancel to make it more like the original?

Peppino could destroy metal blocks in pizza tower, so he should be able to destroy spikes during his mach run. But i think this is too op.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back