Resource icon

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B1

While messing around with peppino, I found a new glitch, or be real a new strat.
I present... the breakdance dash!
Gets rid of the stiff steering and you will always accelerate from standstill to speed you had before you started breakdancing, even when stopped by a obstacle.
When in mach state, press your breakdance button, at first you will move slowly, but press it again and you will turn into high-speed roomba.
(Trying to insert this gif took me way longer than it should.)

Do not request personal information. Use the Report button if you suspect a user is underage.
Oh,then how I will get noise build?
I will have to wait for new one?
I have the discord link, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it here. Also, you seem VERY underaged, I'm sorry. How old are you exactly?

I will not just give my age
Post automatically merged:

I have the discord link, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share it here. Also, you seem VERY underaged, I'm sorry. How old are you exactly?
Hey you got the build in file?
You can dm me to give it to me

Last edited:
While messing around with peppino, I found a new glitch, or be real a new strat.
Gets rid of the stiff steering and you will always accelerate from standstill to speed you had before you started breakdancing, even when stopped by a obstacle.
When in mach state, press your breakdance button, at first you will move slowly, but press it again and you will turn into high-speed roomba.
How tf did this gif just got 3k views?

I will not just give my age

Hey you got the build in file?
You can dm me to give it to me
I don't think you understand. it is a BETA build. you MUST be in the discord server. unless he wants to send it to you, you have to be in the discord. I'll ask Nick if I can send the discord server. if I can, I'll post it immediately.

I don't think you understand. it is a BETA build. you MUST be in the discord server. unless he wants to send it to you, you have to be in the discord. I'll ask Nick if I can send the discord server. if I can, I'll post it immediately.
Bro I already entered discord and already got the build+finished cyberdirmer and srb2 with noise and pwppino
You response is just late

How tf did this got 1k more in a freaking day

I HAVE FOUND NEW TECH!!!
The main tool for this tech is the uppercut (UP+GRAB)
1.Don't lose momentum when uppercutting (double jump).
srb20054.gif

When Peppino uppercuts he slows down to a set speed, but when you hold the dash button when he touches the ground he will continue running with his gained speed, after the first uppercut the lock gets unlocked and everytime you uppercut as long as you dash you maintain your speed practically gaining a double jump.
==========
2.Uppercut instaturn.
srb20057.gif

You remember when I said that Peppino maintains his speed while in a uppercut as long as you hold dash? Well this can be used to perform a true instaturn in 3D enviroment. When you uppercut while holding dash and touch the ground Peppino will continue running the direction of the camera with his speed untouched, this works with locked and unlocked momentum.
srb20063.gif

Peppino can instaturn even while in a full stop, but when you turn backwards and stop moving and then press forward Peppino loses his mach state, this also happens when you do a tight turn when close to touching the ground, I don't understand why this happens yet, but it has something to do with the fact that when doing a tight turn you lose all your speed and when your speed is close to standing speed (which is 0)
then the game thinks that you're just standing and resets your speed.

And what if you want to do the REAL instaturn? Well you can!
srb20064.gif

This variant works like in the original PT, first you have you be in a mach state, then you grab/uppercut and let go of the dash button while holding the forward button, if you did it Peppino should quickly walk and then slowly deacelerate to his normal walking speed,
srb20059.gif

now do it again and turn to your desired location and press dash. I prefer using the grab-dash because you can do it quicker.
==========
My brain hurts from all this informtion, I hope I explained it good enough...

I HAVE FOUND NEW TECH!!!
The main tool for this tech is the uppercut (UP+GRAB)
1.Don't lose momentum when uppercutting (double jump).
View attachment 115994
When Peppino uppercuts he slows down to a set speed, but when you hold the dash button when he touches the ground he will continue running with his gained speed, after the first uppercut the lock gets unlocked and everytime you uppercut as long as you dash you maintain your speed practically gaining a double jump.
==========
2.Uppercut instaturn.
View attachment 115995
You remember when I said that Peppino maintains his speed while in a uppercut as long as you hold dash? Well this can be used to perform a true instaturn in 3D enviroment. When you uppercut while holding dash and touch the ground Peppino will continue running the direction of the camera with his speed untouched, this works with locked and unlocked momentum.
View attachment 115997
Peppino can instaturn even while in a full stop, but when you turn backwards and stop moving and then press forward Peppino loses his mach state, this also happens when you do a tight turn when close to touching the ground, I don't understand why this happens yet, but it has something to do with the fact that when doing a tight turn you lose all your speed and when your speed is close to standing speed (which is 0)
then the game thinks that you're just standing and resets your speed.

And what if you want to do the REAL instaturn? Well you can!
View attachment 115999
This variant works like in the original PT, first you have you be in a mach state, then you grab/uppercut and let go of the dash button while holding the forward button, if you did it Peppino should quickly walk and then slowly deacelerate to his normal walking speed,
View attachment 116000
now do it again and turn to your desired location and press dash. I prefer using the grab-dash because you can do it quicker.
==========
My brain hurts from all this informtion, I hope I explained it good enough...
This actually help's in speed run

Maybe you should make a tread whity theses technics for ntopp speed runners beginners

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back