Resource icon

Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B1

if I made the super jump behave like how it is in pizza tower, it would be too op
maybe you could have it work more like a super jump then, hold custom 2 to charge a super jump, custom 1 toggles Mach running, and custom 3 is to taunt.
side note, you might want to make it where Peppino or any of the characters can't climb inviswalls.

i loved how you made it so they dont like glide around and like completly break the game altho it need some improvements i am happy to say that i love it and cant wait for more inspiration and updates among other things
Post automatically merged:

maybe you could have it work more like a super jump then, hold custom 2 to charge a super jump, custom 1 toggles Mach running, and custom 3 is to taunt.
side note, you might want to make it where Peppino or any of the characters can't climb inviswalls.
i would love to see it be more on momentum like the orignal game for the super jump and running on walls

a bad call on my part, but this time I'm here to be constructive.
I'm not sure how you want this character to work so il give 2 ideas, you don't have to follow them

=============================================================================================
1: treating this like its 3D pizza tower (Peppino's Pizza Blast2)
Peppino is here to stop Dr. Eggman from destroying his restaurant (pizza tower plot but Eggman: optional)
Our balding pizza chef is packed with every bell and whistle we could add, press spin while on the ground or in the air to grab dash forward similar to the jump thock, this can be spammed with a 1s cooldown (it doesn't let you stay in the air indefinitely)
if you grab dash into an enemy, you will pick it up (unless it's a spiky or fire enemy, not even Italians can touch fire)
holding an enemy disables all abilities apart from pressing spin to throw the enemy, the ground pound, or spin.
picking up an enemy works like milline from the horizon chars, but throwing works more like ring slinger shooting.
pressing jump midair lets Peppino uppercut, letting him destroy robots from any direction instead of just from above (or the grab)
press custom 1 to Mach run, jumping at a wall while Mach running will let you run up it, releasing custom 1 will stop the wall run, you can also jump off the grabbed wall by... pressing jump, similar to knuckles.
custom 2 is used for crawling if started on the ground, slide move if in Mach run, and ground pound if mid-air.
crawling makes you slower and jump lower and doesn't get used much, sliding will last indefinitely until you hit a wall, take damage, press custom 2 again (or release it), or jump, ground pound can destroy spiked robots and destroy 2-hit bots (if from above)
custom 3 is to taunt, because custom 3 defaults to the "C" key, this is also your parry and can reflect projectiles making the attacker taste their own medicine without you ever taking damage (remember to time it)
Peppino will lose some of his score if he takes damage (I'm not sure if Peppino should lose rings or die when ringless if he has no score)

(I just realized I forgot the super jump after starting the second one, oops)

=============================================================================================
2: conforming to sonic standers
similar flavor text to the previous
Peppino's Passive ability is shoulder Mach, when moving in a direction, Peppino will pick up speed and enter shoulder Mach (think Pepperman's shoulder bash but also metal Sonic's Mach run, you can instantly kill all enemies in your way, you can also break spikes (you aren't immune to lava by the way)
Mach running into a wall will make you run up it, and releasing the direction will stop the wall run.
spin is still grab dash.
jump is still uppercut.
custom 2 is the super jump (as you did it.)
and custom 3 is still taunt. (The taunt is my favorite thing in the mod and that will never change, even if it isn't a parry, I love every part of it.)

you don't have to do either, this is your mod, and it will turn out great regardless, I have faith you know what you're doing, and it's already better than the game banana one because of the taunt.
i like your ideas but what about the grabs and the momentum with wall runing and the super jumps and the other charcters will they have like dif move sets like fake ver and the real verson having like a simuler but dif movesets? like the fake would take some of his moveset from his boss fight like spawning clones to destract bosses and robots or his super jumps ending animashon (the arm thing for the real verson) like insted of a shoulder bash it would be him trying to bite insted

i am bad at spelling (i will try to improve it)

Last edited:
i would love to see it be more on momentum like the orignal game for the super jump and running on walls
it is btw,
but also if you play pizza tower, you can stop a grab dash by changing direction, changing direction on the ground isn't immediate, unlike in this mod, it makes tight platforming rather painful, not including grab dashing a badnik gives momentum instead of removing it, the character works best in zombie escape due to forcing auto Mach out.

Last edited:
especially since momentum stays when trying to stop. if you play pizza tower, you can stop a grab dash by changing direction, changing direction on the ground isn't immediate, unlike in this mod, it makes tight platforming rather painful, not including grab dashing a badnik gives momentum instead of removing it, the character works best in zombie escape due to forcing auto Mach out.
Ah so ig we should make 2 different versions of him then one with it and one without or maybe a console command to activate it idk sometimes just him climbing up a wall in his run animation just feels a bit off like it's not supposed to be like that but I understand and
I understand the platforming so ig we can leave out the momentum but what about characters movesets?
Like for the fake one vs the real one
Like will they have like different moves rather then Peppino reskined with like a bit of modified moveset
I mean i don't want to be picky or mean or anything but will they have like different movesets or? becuse in the orignal gamebannana one i expected a bit more like on how the feel

i am sorry if this was confsuing and if i was rude...(i am bad at this) let me rewright it will like Peppino noise and snick have like modifide movesets mainly Peppino and the noise as there almost identical in there moveset and will the rest of them have difrent movesets if you get to adding them like peperman or brick and gosovo (i am horable at names) or the vigulantie

Last edited:
it is btw,
but also if you play pizza tower, you can stop a grab dash by changing direction, changing direction on the ground isn't immediate, unlike in this mod, it makes tight platforming rather painful, not including grab dashing a badnik gives momentum instead of removing it, the character works best in zombie escape due to forcing auto Mach out.
OOO wait what if the taunts on the ground stops you or makes you a bit slower but not tawnts in the air as most people do it for reflexting and doing it with frends and points not like you know or is that also a stupid idea? idk i will just wait for a new update and see how it turns out dont want to force my ideas into peoples progects

OOO wait what if the taunts on the ground stops you or makes you a bit slower but not tawnts in the air as most people do it for reflexting and doing it with frends and points not like you know or is that also a stupid idea? idk i will just wait for a new update and see how it turns out dont want to force my ideas into peoples progects
taunts stop you momentarily, but you keep your speed, especially when trying to stop by turning completely around, you keep your momentum, mostly for worse.

taunts stop you momentarily, but you keep your speed, especially when trying to stop by turning completely around, you keep your momentum, mostly for worse.
hmm so taunts wont work what about that slam when he grabs a enemy but the problem would be grabing it or ig having one like metal sonics race ooooo what about his belly flop
you dont need a enemy plus you stop on a dime so you can do platforming and you can break floors and enemys and you can do it anywhere

hmm so taunts wont work what about that slam when he grabs a enemy but the problem would be grabing it or ig having one like metal sonics race ooooo what about his belly flop
taunting is fun to use btw, but he can't grab enemies, Peppino and the noise basically have a spam thock they can use on the ground.

taunting is fun to use btw, but he can't grab enemies, Peppino and the noise basically have a spam thock they can use on the ground.
ohhh so they cant grab like the games and i agree its fun to use so maybe the belly flop in this case unless there is another move that would help that would be better

you can get somewhat weird results by having both pizza tower character mods added.
basically, Peppino and snick sort of meld with their gb counterparts.
the first downloaded mod decides which one it most resembles.
[I was going to insert gifs but mb doesn't like proof]
but for some reason, the noise stays as a separate character, with both working as intended.
the gb version has 2 extra characters but there eh.

OMG GUYS I CANT PARRY WHAT HAPPENED IS THIS A BU- *dies to the gfz3 laser attack while trying not to sugarcoat it (he so sugarcoated it)*

you can't, nick said it would be too op if it got added.
says the guy who's making a character pack about pizza tower, a game with a purposely op characters.
much like the super jump being nerfed despite requiring the same action to use which I don't get.
removing the op from Peppino leaves him as just a middle-aged man that can run fast, the noise as a Mexican (the noise is canonically Mexican) candy loving tv host who also runs fast, and snick as a somewhat better sonic. ...who once again runs fast.

says the guy who's making a character pack about pizza tower, a game with a purposely op characters.
much like the super jump being nerfed despite requiring the same action to use which I don't get.
removing the op from Peppino leaves him as just a middle-aged man that can run fast, the noise as a Mexican (the noise is canonically Mexican) candy loving tv host who also runs fast, and snick as a somewhat better sonic. ...who once again runs fast.
honestly true.

pizza tower is a fast game, tf u want me to do?? i gotta leave some aspects of it in, besides, i plan tpo make v2 to be a full remake of the pack to have their actions perform similarly to pizza tower

pizza tower is a fast game, tf u want me to do?? i gotta leave some aspects of it in, besides, i plan tpo make v2 to be a full remake of the pack to have their actions perform similarly to pizza tower
you have two routes for the super jump, either make it as op in game, or have it be an at hand ability. (can be used while idle)
the auto Mach actively makes things worse, as auto run sections in levels turn into hell on earth as Peppino (or the other two) move faster than the camera can handle, maybe give it a togglable run button. (custom 1, and separate abilities set to custom 2)
wall climbing should be activated by grabbing a wall, as the way it is feels less pizza tower and at times clunky.
snick didn't run up walls and used the super jump as vertical movement, and had a peelout move, the game banana mod got that right.
taunts do nothing, and aren't set to [C], it's pizza tower 101, the move, the idea, and the no sugarcoating meme, its also awkward at times
taking damage should be boss only.
the mod shines best when paired with the zombie escape mod, as the Mach is disabled and the super jump isn't instantly accessed.
this is the best pizza tower mod, and I can see this one being super just by tweaking some things, from button placements to nerfing the climb while making it easier to use.
also, the only mods for Pepperman, the vigilante, fake Peppino, and Pizzaface (characters that do show up in the game and have playable versions, unlike snick, the overrated character) are from game banana, and the only good one is Pepperman.

you have two routes for the super jump, either make it as op in game, or have it be an at hand ability. (can be used while idle)
the auto Mach actively makes things worse, as auto run sections in levels turn into hell on earth as Peppino (or the other two) move faster than the camera can handle, maybe give it a togglable run button. (custom 1, and separate abilities set to custom 2)
wall climbing should be activated by grabbing a wall, as the way it is feels less pizza tower and at times clunky.
snick didn't run up walls and used the super jump as vertical movement, and had a peelout move, the game banana mod got that right.
taunts do nothing, and aren't set to [C], it's pizza tower 101, the move, the idea, and the no sugarcoating meme, its also awkward at times
taking damage should be boss only.
the mod shines best when paired with the zombie escape mod, as the Mach is disabled and the super jump isn't instantly accessed.
this is the best pizza tower mod, and I can see this one being super just by tweaking some things, from button placements to nerfing the climb while making it easier to use.
also, the only mods for Pepperman, the vigilante, fake Peppino, and Pizzaface (characters that do show up in the game and have playable versions, unlike snick, the overrated character) are from game banana, and the only good one is Pepperman.
good point

alot of things you said here are gonna be added into v2, snick may be removed tho, he has no reason to be here if i cant even make a useful mechanic for him

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back