This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
You ever think of doing act 2?
Thats a good question.I think he might do it,but he would need more ppl.

EDIT:
We interrupt you to have this screenshots for brand new Encore mode for 2.3
Screenshot_2022-08-12-20-23-10.png

Screenshot_2022-08-12-20-23-49.png
Screenshot_2022-08-12-20-24-13.png

Last edited:
Please dont bump threads with unrelated screenshots or anything
Not to sound rude or anything, but actually that post seems completely related to this thread considering it seems to be an esthetic update to Neo GFZ1, with the layout seeming exactly the same. (unless the idea is that he loaded the map OVER the encore mode, and that's why it look esthetically different.)

Not to sound rude or anything, but actually that post seems completely related to this thread considering it seems to be an esthetic update to Neo GFZ1, with the layout seeming exactly the same. (unless the idea is that he loaded the map OVER the encore mode, and that's why it look esthetically different.)
You are right,altrough the edit i made was just for joking.Basicly,i used Frostiiikin's encore pallete mod to make it more encore-ish.Altrough yes,the mode exists as a fanmade gametype,this thing i made was looking bit better to me.

You are right,altrough the edit i made was just for joking.Basicly,i used Frostiiikin's encore pallete mod to make it more encore-ish.Altrough yes,the mode exists as a fanmade gametype,this thing i made was looking bit better to me.
honestly i prefer the color palate of encore and think it would look great.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back